Reviews for Public Enemies
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update is it going to be a supes/basty paring plzzzz
QueenOfNutella chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Where is the next chapter? :)
thebigirl chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
More more more please love it
PapiNacho chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Good chapter mate, hope you finish it.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is great!I think this is well-written as well.
I always loved superman. And now he's genderbent!
I always loved genderbending. looool

Anyways, good pilot and I'll read the rest soon! :D
Estranged Being chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I really want to read this story until the end, mostly because of the end of the film. That scene would be interesting with a female superman, it would look less like a guy raging about his bro dying and more like a woman raging because her love interest died or something similar, whatever way you describe it, it would make for an interesting scene I think. So, even though I know that it probably won't happen, I would very much like and appreciate it if you would grace myself and the other readers of this fic with more of your exquisite writing.
DragonRebornaMoL chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I like your story so far. Bruce/fem!Clark Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Hey! This is a great take on the Public Enemies story. I hope you continue it someday!
TheWatcher019 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
good so to update.
Jess chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
please please please update. I can't believe you left it at the worst cliff hanger of the movie, that is just plain evil. I wanna see Bruce/Batman's reaction to her being shot. I wanna see if your version of Public Enemies is any different from the cartoon (one of my favourite I might add) and I wanna read some Bruce/fem!clark. I can't find any, anywhere.
RogueAngel82 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
p.s forgot to add. fem!Clark/Bruce rocks, i'm really hoping your planning on going that way. you don't have to genderbend lois the BFF competitor is something that every superheroine needs.
RogueAngel82 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
please please please please (etc) continue this. I love fem!clark superwoman stories. and the only ones i find pair her with Lex (ewww). As for the female name Jo, works fine. Dunno why people use Clara tho, in the comic when clark got turned into a girl he used the name claire, but then again his hero name was supersister (hey it was the 50's -i think) anyway. Please update soon, I'll be waiting.
WonderBoy-Earth-69 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I apologize. My previous review was NOT meant for you.
WonderBoy-Earth-69 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
An eye for an eye.

Listen before you call my universe a "p0rn world" or whatever, you need to watch you manners as well as your f*cking mouth because if you've read... ANY of our stories you'd see that they tie into the mainstream, and more importantly, who the hell are you? You have one measly little story. (don't you think yours should be in else worlds since it's the Crime Syndicates universe?) Update your sh*t and some more experience before you even dare try to question me. Understood?

I didn't bother reading your pathetic story B.T.W
HarimaHige chapter 2 . 11/15/2011