Reviews for Public Enemies
Doominater84 chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
It's been a while but I really hope you come back to this! Also I'm hoping it turns into a Batman/Superwoman relationship but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
moneygreen932 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
this is interesting so far and also not a very popular fandom so hopefully you continue to work on this story in the future even though it's been a few years since it's last update...
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
1) Luthor you fucker

2) Lois should be a friend-rival
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Oh dear!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update is it going to be a supes/basty paring plzzzz
QueenOfNutella chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Where is the next chapter? :)
thebigirl chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
More more more please love it
PapiNacho chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Good chapter mate, hope you finish it.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is great!I think this is well-written as well.
I always loved superman. And now he's genderbent!
I always loved genderbending. looool

Anyways, good pilot and I'll read the rest soon! :D
Estranged Being chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I really want to read this story until the end, mostly because of the end of the film. That scene would be interesting with a female superman, it would look less like a guy raging about his bro dying and more like a woman raging because her love interest died or something similar, whatever way you describe it, it would make for an interesting scene I think. So, even though I know that it probably won't happen, I would very much like and appreciate it if you would grace myself and the other readers of this fic with more of your exquisite writing.
DragonRebornaMoL chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I like your story so far. Bruce/fem!Clark Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Hey! This is a great take on the Public Enemies story. I hope you continue it someday!
TheWatcher019 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
good so to update.
Jess chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
please please please update. I can't believe you left it at the worst cliff hanger of the movie, that is just plain evil. I wanna see Bruce/Batman's reaction to her being shot. I wanna see if your version of Public Enemies is any different from the cartoon (one of my favourite I might add) and I wanna read some Bruce/fem!clark. I can't find any, anywhere.
RogueAngel82 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
p.s forgot to add. fem!Clark/Bruce rocks, i'm really hoping your planning on going that way. you don't have to genderbend lois the BFF competitor is something that every superheroine needs.