Reviews for Simple As
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 8/24
I really enjoyed this!
Chris chapter 4 . 8/13
I read the end thing and saw "fondue" and I was like, "wtf is Steve doing writing Drarry fanfics?" BUT it was really good other than that. XD Very cute.
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 4/6
I know okay chapter 4 . 3/21
I don't believe in teenage marriages from anyone born in the last 40 years. Every single person I know that had one is divorced. I am happy you changed that. Your personality changes too much. I used to want to be the perfect stay at home wife and mother that was totally domestic and never have a pet. Not to mention I was extremely narrow-minded. Now that I'm older I like my freedom. I really don't want children. Maybe I will marry someone that already has grandchildren one day. That seems ideal, especially since I never could have any and that was a blow. I am extremely attached to my dog and I despised pets when I was younger. Even though I like being at home I enjoy traveling and being around other cultures.
I know okay chapter 3 . 3/21
I was expecting the sex scene to be truly terrible after what you said, but it wasn't. Have a little more confidence.
I know okay chapter 2 . 3/21
I'm not sure that's how I'd want to have my first kiss, but I don't think they can hide it from anyone anymore.
I know okay chapter 1 . 3/20
That was hilarious. I don't think I read the original version of this, but so far this one seems pretty good.
BlackMoon08 chapter 4 . 3/4
haven't read the original, but this was super cute with just the right amount of seriousness thrown in... What happened to Barney though?
Drarry06 chapter 4 . 2/1
I really like your story. I think it's very good and i can't believe it was written in 48 hours. And i love the cute draco ;). Thank you.

Ps : Sorry for my english, i'm french
Aithusa Vase chapter 1 . 1/16
This was very cute until it hit the horribly awful sex scene, and after that, while alright, it was still clearly rushed. If this story was written again, as a multi chapter fic, and every thing is slowed down and more in character, it would be a fantastic fic.

Still entertained me for half an hour though. :)
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
My ship has just sailed. I am happy
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Ooooooooooooooo smiles!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Beautifully written! I love it!
sghazalifard chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Your friend is so lucky... this story wa amazing and I love bottom!Draco a lot. actually i hate when he tops so I LOVED THIS STORY...
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Though, I despise Draco being the bottom cause in my eyes, Harry's the bottom. But I still enjoyed this. It was written really well, except for Harry's snake called Barney. Barney? seriously, that's like the geekiest name ever. I would never name a child or pet that name, it'd be humiliating, I think.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »