Reviews for The Patriot's Son (was: Untitled)
Ilivluv chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Hey I know this review is probably like years too late I really think you should keep writing. Maybe have the British come to the house and something happen to Anita while she's being brave:) and Nathan and Anita yu!:) plz continue
Ilivluv chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Adonica chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
GREAT CHAPPY AND WONDERFUL STORY! I decided to read this story becaus eof a mixture of A,B, and H. PLEEZE UPDATE SOON!
trevors gal chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
natesgal chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
there names are thomas,margret,susen,william,and story for once somebody other than me likes Nathan!
xoxolovebug chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
Plainly and simply, b) I like, no love the movie.
xoxolovebug chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
Gee, great questions! *sarcastically* Newayz, I like the story! And I'd have to go with f. Chapter 3 was great. The Patriot's Son sounds like a good name for the story. There, I answered your questions. Can I have my cookie now? Chocolate chip, please!
Angie-The-Ox chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I didn't exactly read the story, I just skimmed through it. It was the name that intrigued me. Just to be politically correct, Gabriel is 'The Patriot.' Here is an article from The Patriot Resource Website.

"Gabriel Martin is THE Patriot. His ideals reflect those of the young men who were most patriotic about American sovereignty and freedom. He is part of the generation that was too young to remember the French and Indian War and has grown up in a (relatively) stable and civilized colonial atmosphere. By April 1776, he is eighteen and has impatiently waited for Benjamin's consent to join the fighting. He finally enlists against his father's wishes when Colonel Harry Burwell speaks before the South Carolina Assembly asking for their support for the war."
loquacious chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
I really liked this story and hope you add more soon! I chose to read it because of A, B, and C!

So please keep writing more ASAP!
Amber chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
I love this story. Please keep writing, cuz I can't wait to read more. I wanna see some serious romance in later chapters. Feel free to e-mail me about The Patriot's Son. -amber
Your Number 1 fan chapter 4 . 11/13/2002
OMG, this story is the best one I've seen on here. Puhleeze continue, because I'm in love with Nathan Martin and this is the only story I've seen that even really mentions him. Please update soon, if you'd like, I'll graval... ;P
kelly chapter 4 . 8/16/2002
Great story! It's good to hear something that doesn't make out Tavington to be "the man." Also, I'm reading this story due to A, B, & a teensy-weensy bit of C. Please continue ASAP.
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 4 . 8/14/2002
I love your story! and to answer your poll, I have a couple answers: a,b, and c, but mainly c.

Keep writing!

LittleRock87 chapter 4 . 8/10/2002
I'm glad to see you've updated the story, I've been awaiting it for a long while now! Not much to say about this chapter since it was so short, but I can give you pointers on where to continue it-describe the Tavington attack (I'm guessing that's where the storyline is), then continue on throughout the movie and into the future, strengthening the bonds between Nathan/Anita, Nathan/his sibs, Anita/the Martins, etc. Maybe picking up on the time period between the battle of Cowpens and the arrival at the plantation could be played with. And for the poll, I choose A, B, and C! Please continue with the story, I REALLY LIKE IT! _~
MandELLA i'm a real author i promise chapter 4 . 8/6/2002

had to say that first. ok, as for your useless polls, Your title is good. I like raindrops on roses... and as for why i read it, first it was the summary, and second, i really love the movie.

Now, onto what i think of your story. Much potential lies here. But so are many unanswered questions: Why can't anita talk to the Martins? When in th emovie does this take place? WHAT's GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

If yu are my friend *and you are. Even tho i don't know you* PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be nice to poor, broken, in-therapy MandELLA. If this takes place AFTER Colonial Tavington burns the church, DO NOT say that Anne or Gabriel is dead. PLEASE. I can't recover. Read my story "what really happened" to see what i belive. I also can accept that they are smart and stayed on Gulla-Gulla island (where they got married) for the rest of their LONG lives. Thank you. Really, i appreciate it.

Anyways, i really, really hope you continue this story. I like it. Trevor's CUTE! oh, and I had this weird dream about the Martin family. But that's another story.

I liked Anita's dream. Kinda freaky. And i LOVED how she was so nice to sameul. Dang, I can't spell names, sorry. That was so sweet. I was all "Awwwww...poor sameul...that's so SWEET!" Just like when people see little puppies, ya know?

Ok, well, this is the end of my dollar. (he he he, get it, two cents-only i reviewed alot, so it's a odd sence of humor...sorry)

Ok, well, have a nice day.

Peace, love, and lollipops!

P.S.- Read (and review) my stories "fate" and "Mandella's Diary" from Ten Things I Hate About You. Kudos!