Reviews for DAYS Fairy Tale: Eric & Greta
deangirlforever85 chapter 35 . 1/16/2015
Well I hated greta she was a lucky bitch! And jensen as eric was awesome
deangirlforever85 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Well jensen was awesome as eric and greta was annyoing
Cherryll chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Very Romatic date, I loved that part this story makes me want to read more.
Cherryll chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Love it Its so fun to see how they always try not to go to far with there feelings for one another god Work by the way love it
Cherryll chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
This is a Great story so far
Cherryll chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I love this story so far its so much Greta and Eric they so great together
Jonathan Samson chapter 35 . 4/25/2009
What were the potential names?

ps I LOVE Emily Rose**
Sarah chapter 35 . 10/24/2007
This story was amazing. Took me about a week to read. Very well-written and exactly like it should've happened on the show. Even the bits with Daniel would've been cool to have seen acted out on Days. Not a fan of the baby's name, I was hoping for more of a family name, and kind of surprised that Gina didn't work its way in there. But this is a very good story. It was worth like all 40 hours it took me to read, lol.
Siththis chapter 35 . 11/30/2002
Now as far as I'm concerned, this is the true story of Eric & Greta instead of the one thought up by NBC. Due please continue the story.
jewelz chapter 35 . 11/19/2002
Are you planning on writing more? Please do!
Athena chapter 35 . 7/27/2002
Love this story. Please continue
rach chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
good, brill, ace, but what happend to the other chapters!
Silent Typewriter chapter 35 . 5/26/2002
Wow! I must admit, I've never read a fic based on Eric & Greta's relationship before, and I was a bit hesitant to try it (there is also the fact that it said there is close to a quarter of a million words to this story! it's a bit daunting to say the least!) But from the way that you wrote it, I think that's how they should've done it on Days! I hope you're planning on posting more parts to this because I think it would be very interesting to see what happens next. Also, that sounded suspiously like Nicole who tried to run Greta off the road... is she coming back? Write some more soon!
Laura chapter 35 . 4/28/2002
OMG, I absolutly love this story. I found it one friday adn finished it on Sunday. You have to continue!
Kassy chapter 35 . 4/27/2002
OMG! This is my new favorite fic! I would have reviewd sooner, but it took me about a week to read the whole thing. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!