Reviews for Of Hounds and Harlots
jan chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
The Ellie and Joe stories are great especially when Adam is left in charge. Please carry on writing more.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Very nice,sweet you.
Jasper's Mom chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I enjoyed this story. Poor Joe having to learn what 'harlot and undesirable' meant and then knowing someone said that about his Mama! I love it that the "boys" have a little sister.
Kima00 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Sweet, really, really sweet.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
GREAT WORK THANKS
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS
accounting professional chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Ah! This chapter was sweet. I liked the Ben/Joe interaction. Please continue writing Bonanza stories.
accounting professional chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
This was a good chapter. I thought it was very sweet with the puppy. I guess grownups can change their minds about people. Please continue writing Bonanza.
accounting professional chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved this story. I loved the way that Joe and Ellie talked Hoss into letting them go into the store by themselves.
debbie55 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Awwww, SUCH a GREAT story. THIS one was SUPER good because It Involved Christmas. Love your writing.
Lajoci chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
What a delightful addition to the Casrtwright family! Little Ellie is precious (and they needed a little girl to love and adore). What a wonderful thought; a kiss to last "for the whole day".

People are so ugly sometimes, even back in the "ole west", sorry that the little ones have to suffer for the attitudes of their parents.
debbie55 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ellie sounds sooo cute. It Is very sad that some women disliked Marie. Words can hurt , and leave scars, BUT It may get fixed by Lili's pa, and Ben together. LOVE your stories.
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
sure glad Ely has more since than his wife. Poor girls should be able to play together. Because, Marie's checkered past was actually only because her first mother-n-law spread a bunch of lies. Sounds like Ely's wife may be related to the old gossiper LOL LOL. good story.