Reviews for Guard Dog
Milana16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh gawd, that dog instincts... good job, Ichi'go(I guess that style of writing his name would help to make it differ from 'strawberry' version...or just use suffix gou- it's another version of 'ō' which is used in gō word)

Anyway, it's soo lovely made fic...
fruit-joshua chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
this made me giggle, I loved it
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was hilarious, I loved it and awesome job but why do you name the dog different names?
Kilarra chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Very cute. I've been eyeing it for a while and I'm glad I finally got around to reading it. There are a couple typos here and there and it reads as just a little rushed, but neither observation distracts from the central idea. It's interesting how one's animals often notice things humans are oblivious to. Guess Kouji's just a little slow. Or he's not as fluent in dog as he thinks. Short, sweet, and like I said, very cute.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Some animals are smarter than we give them credit for, it seems.
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Nice story! Cute!
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
XDXDXDXD The dog had it all planed! I love dogs. 3

This fic was really cute. As said before, I'd like to see more like it.
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That dog is really solves the mystery of not barking at Kouichi when he was stalking kouji all that time.

Kouichi and his puppy dog eyes teasing from time to time won't hurt any one ,ne,Kouji? Cute story "
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I suppose that it makes sense that the dog could tell that they were related. They are identical, after all. This was funny and really sweet, I liked it.