Reviews for Epoximise
cleodaze chapter 9 . 6/3
i am taking the risk of reading this story because one, it is you writing this and two, it's grimmichi in harry potter!au but seeing it is not yet completed made me think twice but i read it anyway and now i just want to cry because it has been three years since your last update and i hope you aren't going to abandon this story and a few of your other stories because i loveeeee your writing and your plot and the way you describe the characters your an amazing story teller really and i really admire you and your story and i /reaally really/ hope that you have this story figured out just haven't had the time to upload due to real life business but intended to update sometime later when you have the time because i really hope i could read this story till the ending chapter because it was really good and i am rambling and this is surprisingly in one sentence but anyway please, i don't know whether you still log in to this site or not but just do update this story. i really do hope to read your next amazing chapter so /puppy eyes/ because i read these 9 chapter in one go and it's amazing and i thank you so so much for this and i hope there is more to come from this and i reaaallly need to stop rambling but yeah, please ? :')
FallingHopelessly chapter 9 . 5/3
I enjoyed reading the fiction. Good work! GrimmIchi & Harry Potter make me so happy. Hope you update soon.
IloveGiroro chapter 9 . 4/4
That was awesome I hope you update more chapters soon.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 9 . 1/11
When I first seen the summary the only words that mattered to me were 'Grimmjow', 'mate' and 'Orange' and I was sold. Then I read the fist chapter wich took me longer then is should have due to the fact that I kept stopping and fangirling. I couldn't believe my luck; I found a cross over of my two favorite fandoms that happens to have my otp and my favorite magical creature! I was in fan fic nirvana. So with that being said I would very VERY much like it if you could finish this story, please?
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Love it!
Update please
thealigirl8 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favorite stories of yours, even though I love all of your writing. I don't know if you've given up on fanfiction or not but either way, I want to thank you for your lovely contributions to the Grimmichi world. You've made me smile, laugh, and cry and your ideas are the best. Your writing style is amazing and I hope you continue to write no matter what you do. :)
Caitriona695 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
I hope that Grimm didn't get that letter off before Ichigo caught him.
I hope that they really talk things out and come up with a plan so they can be together wthout the MoM getting in the way of things.
I hope they come up with a way to get rid of that horrible mark on Grimm's skin (wouldn't his glamour hide it?)

Thanks for writing for us.
Superfan209 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
I love this story so much. I can hardly wait for the next chapter
Stillnight chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love Harry Potter very much, just as I love Bleach. This is very interesting and so far I like this very much.
AliceTheRipper chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
This is giving me so many Bleach and Harry Potter feeling. TT_TT I love where this is going and what has happened so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
TokenAsian chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I'm so in love with this! Please update!
xXnekogirlXx1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Omg o_O this story is amazing! I've been wanting to read a story like this for a while so I was really excited when I found it. Please update soon I really enjoy the story.
Annoying Owl chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Oh my fucking GrimmIchi feels! I can't stop reading this that I didn't realize the story was not completed and gahhh!

UPDATE! PLEASE FUCKING UPDATE! I know some authors get annoyed by the demand of an update but think of this as an indication of how good the fic is for me and that I just want to read what's next.

I can't wait for the next chapter...ugh the image of a veela Grimm. The only thing that bugs me in this story is the Grimms dad is Hyorinmaru. I just can't imagine it. At first Rangiku bugged me too but after awhile she fits but Hyorinmaru...

Ohh I almost forgot...can I print out your story? I won't sell it just print it out to have a hardcopy of it. I want to have a printed out collection of my most favorite fics because some in some fics the favorite button is just not enough 3
Wrath4life chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Yay! Finally...Ichigo finally told Grimm of how he feels about the half-vela and I wonder, what you have in store for these two? Especially, what will Koga do about this little predicament?

Also, when you mention about how it is against the rules for a Slytherin to enter a Gryffindor's dorm but It didn't stop Shiro from entering the dorms. Unless, they just let it slide do to them being siblings?

I'm sure Grimm will invite Ichigo to his dorm since their are very few slytherin's left and maybe, do more than just kissing wink, wink.

Had to reread your story after finding out the new updates and it was worth the wait. :)
JoanIncarnate chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I kid you not, as I was reading this chapter, I kept thinking, "FINALLY!" Finally, Ichigo knows what's up with his love life, which had been blossoming and progressing all on its own. Finally, Grimmjow and Ichigo can be together. FINALLY. I am throwing confetti and rice and all that jazz.