Reviews for Epoximise
xXBrokenxRebelXx chapter 9 . 6/20
Why hasn't this become extremely popular?! This is freaking fantastic! Please, author-san, when you can, could you update this?! I'm DYINGGGGG
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 7 . 5/22
Opps not HBP but OftP*. My mistake.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 6 . 5/22
True Hero? He made Harry's life hell all because he was the son of the man he hated. His love turned into obsession after a while, if he truly wished for Lily's happiness he wouldn't have shared his knowledge about the prophecy with Voldy but tried to protect her by protecting the Potters, for her happiness lies with her family : Harry and James. But no he couldn't see past his selfishness. Even in HBP while he taught Harry Occlumency, saw through some of Harry's memories, didn't make him want to see Harry in a different light instead he just took some sort of twisted pleasure in making Harry relive those memories. Snape was an asshole throughout the series. He's even been a dick to Mione' and Ron, actually everyone save a few. Lol he probably died thinking somehow working as a double agent and relectuntly helping Harry here and there was enough to excuse the poor choices in life he's made & that in someway he's honouring his so called love for his ex-friend.
TouchDouche chapter 9 . 3/3
*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*
TouchDouche chapter 5 . 3/3
Constant arguingSexual tension
TouchDouche chapter 4 . 3/3
Is everybody at Hogwarts homosexual?!
TouchDouche chapter 3 . 3/3
Is everybody at Hogwarts homosexual?
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 3/3
Itching 'down there'
hellorocket chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
I always had a thing for HP Veela fics and you managed to combine it with GrimmIchi which is my other favourite! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
Definitely a favourite
cleodaze chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
i am taking the risk of reading this story because one, it is you writing this and two, it's grimmichi in harry potter!au but seeing it is not yet completed made me think twice but i read it anyway and now i just want to cry because it has been three years since your last update and i hope you aren't going to abandon this story and a few of your other stories because i loveeeee your writing and your plot and the way you describe the characters your an amazing story teller really and i really admire you and your story and i /reaally really/ hope that you have this story figured out just haven't had the time to upload due to real life business but intended to update sometime later when you have the time because i really hope i could read this story till the ending chapter because it was really good and i am rambling and this is surprisingly in one sentence but anyway please, i don't know whether you still log in to this site or not but just do update this story. i really do hope to read your next amazing chapter so /puppy eyes/ because i read these 9 chapter in one go and it's amazing and i thank you so so much for this and i hope there is more to come from this and i reaaallly need to stop rambling but yeah, please ? :')
FallingHopelessly chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
I enjoyed reading the fiction. Good work! GrimmIchi & Harry Potter make me so happy. Hope you update soon.
IloveGiroro chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
That was awesome I hope you update more chapters soon.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
When I first seen the summary the only words that mattered to me were 'Grimmjow', 'mate' and 'Orange' and I was sold. Then I read the fist chapter wich took me longer then is should have due to the fact that I kept stopping and fangirling. I couldn't believe my luck; I found a cross over of my two favorite fandoms that happens to have my otp and my favorite magical creature! I was in fan fic nirvana. So with that being said I would very VERY much like it if you could finish this story, please?
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Love it!
Update please
thealigirl8 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favorite stories of yours, even though I love all of your writing. I don't know if you've given up on fanfiction or not but either way, I want to thank you for your lovely contributions to the Grimmichi world. You've made me smile, laugh, and cry and your ideas are the best. Your writing style is amazing and I hope you continue to write no matter what you do. :)