Reviews for Dreams Aren't Real
rayvinfay chapter 15 . 2/12
beautiful!
Kokoroyume chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
And another great story !
This was lighter than the other one and I really liked it (this is my favourite, actually).
Thank you for this wonderful story :)
Sukitte chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
One thing I forget to mention in my previous comments. It is not "Madera" (which is a spanish word meaning 'wood'), is Madara with a 'a' and not an 'e'. It's a small detail but it makes a difference. And on top because it is one of the most important characters in the story (Kishimoto). xP

Thank you for sharing the story. ;)
Sukitte chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
I always love your stories, but never understood what the word "WNL" means...?

From about "Dreams aren't real", well, it has been phenomenal. Although I knew from the beginning that this is a genjutsu. A premonition perhaps?

Either way, I loved your fic. ;)
Nightborn Dreamer chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Lol I'm at work and as soon as I started reading the song "sweet dreams are made of this" started playing and I couldn't help but laugh and wanna share.

Anyway, I'm convinced dream Sasuke is real Sasuke. It also seems like Sasuke's figured out Naruto's real. I'm so curious about what's going through his mind and if he's tired like Naruto out of the dream. I'm assuming so. I'm also cutout as to why he's so tired. I have an idea but it'll be fun to read x3

Still liking the story XD
Nightborn Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Oooh this story sounds interesting :D! I read most of it on my phone at work (hehehehe). I feel like the Sasuke in Naruto's dream is the real Sasuke. Maybe they're both having the same dream cause they're connected somehow. Hmmm. Well, I suppose I'll find out :D! A very interesting beginning! I'm looking forward to the rest :D! Onward!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
I enjoyed this story soooo muchhhh ty
Elbearo chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Hello again! I know I just reviewed on your most up to date story but I felt I should review this one too as I felt it was very enjoyable.

I really liked the idea of this story, the plot is very original and was beautifully thought out. The development of Sasuke and Naruto's relationship was really nice, and every chapter had a new sense of loveliness about it. I enjoyed the change in scene within this story, how the scenes altered to suit what was happening.

I really enjoyed the urgency they had to sleep so much to be together. The dreams over taking the reality and the need to be with each other so strong.

Everything about this story I really enjoyed except for maybe the last chapter. I felt it was a bit rushed of a conclusion but I did enjoy it also. I think the whole story was written so well and the storyline was so tantalising and made you feel for both boys, and that the ending kind of put it off balance. Like enjoying a cornetto and then realising just before at the end that the chocolatey centre had fallen out. I think if it had been made in to two chapters and longer thought out it really would have been the icing on the cake for this story.

I don't to be offensive in anyway in those last comments, I just mean it as constructive criticism. I would really have loved the ending if it were just written alternately by makin it longer and stretching out what happens. Or maybe I just didn't want such a beautiful story to end.

I'm rambling now haha,
But I do have to say out of all the things I've read on fanfiction and books I've read outside of fanfiction, the plot and storyline for the story is beautiful, originally refreshing and I believe it would have a lot of potential to surpass the site and even be published with the idea of the storyline but changed characters of your choosing as you wouldn't be able to use Naruto characters. The chapters are full of bright imagery and the dreams reflecting on the how the boys are feeling is wonderful. I really think you should hold on to this concept in future writings if you have any outside of the fanfiction site. I can imagine this being turned into a very successful older teen read like the Hunger Games etc. if the plot had more delving into and was stretched out into a longer book/series of books.

Anyway I will keep up to date with your other stories as I find them very entertaining, even if I wish this one had not yet ended.

Thanks for the wonderful writings. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
It's kinda silly but I love authors like you that have a cyclic quality to their work, whose stories always have the same kind of theme, and who shape their characters little by little through their stories with a sense of continuity even though it's technically not the same character every time. Idk if what I'm saying makes sense haha sorry. But anyway I really dig authors who can't keep their mind off of some specific things that you always find in everything they write, and it's sorta interesting too to read their works in chronological order then back again to see how they're reformulating their ideas and how their conception of things has evolved withing their stories. You're one of those authors so I'm really glad I could read your fics, and I'm always looking forward to your next update, haha. If you ever publish original work, I'd actually be interesting in buying it.
Readstoryin2days chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
Some Things were farfetched and the end was a little rushed. You could have left some explanations to the readers imagination, because it was too "boring".

Now the critisism is told, the praising:

Awsome story! I like your imagenation! Combining the dreams, chakra and subconcius was really a creative and original idea.
LadyGhai chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
I love it! Great story :)
Sis chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I can tell this is going to be really good
zei1827 chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Yes,the fight at the end was simple, but i was so focused on their relationship that your simplicity was a plus!
Great work :)
Julie dreamer chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
I have to say that I am completely in love with your stories, ever since I've started reading them I haven't been able to read no one else's stories.
Hahahahahhaha
The plots are always perfect and the way you write both Sasuke's and Naruto's POVs shows a lot of their real personalities, which is a very difficult thing to do.
I've read all of your stories and I loved them all, there wasn't any part of them that I disliked!
My favorite is the "WNL series".
But then I read "Dreams aren't real" and now I have a new favorite one!
I cried A LOT in the chapter where Naruto says his goodbyes to sasuke in the fields, and cried even more in cheaper 14!
Hauahauahauah
I loved the ending! It was perfect!
You're a great author! :)
I have just one question, it's about "The long way home"
I haven't read it yet because I just finished this one, and I wanted to know how many chapters you think there will be for that one.
Thanks and congratulations on your stories!
Xoxoxo
mija7171 chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Omg...wow just wow this was an amazing story..it was recently rec'ed to me and i have to say its one of the better storirs ive read in a long time and im assuming this was well and done by the time sasuke and the kages actually did join the war in the real manga which is soo cool that this can actually happen if they put their minds to it lol it makes more sense that sonething simple would bring obi down instead of all their big jutsu...anyhow thank you for tha amazing read...smiles mija