Reviews for Dreams Aren't Real
TheLlamaGaara chapter 7 . 9/1
TheLlamaGaara chapter 5 . 9/1
this story so far has been amazing and deffinately a rollacoster of feels and fluff with a pinch of zest XDD but seriously 10 outa 10 ~
jj chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
nice very nice I likey
Dolium-Praedonum chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I can't describe to you how much I loved this story, from the first sentence to the last. The metaphors you used and the symbolism of dreams was fantastically done and pulled me in immediately. I loved the evolution of their relationship, you kept them in character extremely well (in my opinion). My only complaint (and I do say complaint, not critque) was the unexpected sexual assault threat from the 'beast'. It was jarring for me, I put the story down for a few days and thought about the motivation behind it, which I ended up coming to terms with and finishing the story. I am so glad that I did! Hands down, one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. I think bringing them together into a world where it is just them was a marvelous choice, as it removed so many problems while maintaining that canonical feel. I just adore you and your writing! I am so glad you have returned to a good enough place that you feel you can write again, updating The Long Way Home. Happy New Year (:
silvimoon chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Cant be the end...its to good, it shouldn't ever end
silvimoon chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
I knew it, the monster was Sasuke
silvimoon chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
I am loving this story. Thank you for the great sex scene in Chapter 12
silvimoon chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This is great, you have become one of my favorite writers...can wait to read more
TheFck chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
I love love love this~! I love your writing, character descriptions, and how Itachi is (even in cannon the biggest sasunaru shipper. Please never stop writing! :)
BlakeWarriors chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I am officially in love with your stories. this one was adooooorable...
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Such a well written story
rayvinfay chapter 15 . 2/12/2015
Kokoroyume chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
And another great story !
This was lighter than the other one and I really liked it (this is my favourite, actually).
Thank you for this wonderful story :)
Sukitte chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
One thing I forget to mention in my previous comments. It is not "Madera" (which is a spanish word meaning 'wood'), is Madara with a 'a' and not an 'e'. It's a small detail but it makes a difference. And on top because it is one of the most important characters in the story (Kishimoto). xP

Thank you for sharing the story. ;)
Sukitte chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
I always love your stories, but never understood what the word "WNL" means...?

From about "Dreams aren't real", well, it has been phenomenal. Although I knew from the beginning that this is a genjutsu. A premonition perhaps?

Either way, I loved your fic. ;)