Reviews for Tell Me Your Dreams
popcorn1001 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
i loved this because Harry's dream was just that a dream. He's never really had those. He's had dreams that were memories (the flying motorcycle and green flash), he's had dreams that were part of his connection with Voldemort (Mr. Weasley and Nagini etc) and all that sort of stuff, so it's nice that Harry has a place to escape everything and to visit the people he lost in the war. So that's why I liked it.
popcorn1001 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Loved this! Always thought that everyone who survived the war would have nightmares. Good job, I really liked everyone's descriptions and the description was very vivid.

PS: I LOVE The Book Thief!
alljuststories chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
It's a wonderful chapter! I sometimes just get ideas like these too (usually in the shower 0.o) and if I don't write it down, I forget it... I guess it's just because your brain was just wandering and suddenly got this idea and you really like it... so there really is no particular reason... either this or you were thinking about colours :P What colour is who? Harry is probably gold, red is Ron, green is Neville? Or Luna? Pink is probably Lavender :D. Are you going to write anymore chapters?
alljuststories chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is a really great story, even though it's not exactly canon. :) You really are good at capturing characters' emotions and thoughts.
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
A very nice little insight, I think. Totally agree about Harry and his dreams. Understanding that Harry is the main character in the series (it is named after him...) I get a little frustrated by how few insights the books really give us into the heads of Ron and Hermione when it matters. And of course they would have nightmares.

Really good job, and the writing is fantastic.

Cheers,

Cricket
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So I said I'd read, and here I am! It was superb, really excellent job. The Harry/Hermione friendship dynamic is really great and I love it that they're in the middle of this war and they're still thinking about teenage things - they are only human after all. Great work :)x
ManikaMinaaj chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was a reely coool story, great idea amd an epic Riting of it :) Im rewly impressed, and im temptingnto start riting my own fan fics for hp xD But i love hermione and harry as a cuple, they shud get together xL
popcorn1001 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I liked it! Very nice, and Hermione Harry friendship is always nice to see. Interesting that you had Hermione speaking Parseltongue.
Elaine chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was really good. Really well-written.

I like the idea, too. Harry shouldn't be the only one allowed to have nightmares.

Great story, and I hope you write more, now that you're a HP fan :)