Reviews for Playing hearts
Yui Tamashi chapter 9 . 4/8
UPDATE PLEASE! IT'S A REALLY GREAT STORY!
Truna chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
This is a really nice fanfic. I hope you can continue if you have time. :3
plssenpai chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Hello! I loved your story! When will there be a new chapter? I can't wait!
Yukina-Tenma chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Update this story..IT'S AWESOME!
Penshil chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I can't wait til the next chapter :)
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Hmm, no proof-reading today, either you've gotten better or I'm missing them. I'll assume you've improved.

The fact that my reviews usually mention spelling/grammar errors is a good thing, because it means I can't find any errors in the story or writing style. In fact you write English exceptionally well for it not being your native language. Better even than many who do speak it as their first language.

Anyway, as mean as it sounds, I'm glad Minko isn't enjoying dating Tohru even if she doesn't realize why yet.

I'm happy to be able to tell what Yuina's accent was without needing to be told (French right?).

Yuina/Minko are too cute together :) Can't wait to see Ohana's plan. Hopefully it helps and doesn't emotionally scar anyone.
Tomlong75210 chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Thanks for sharing this update! This is pretty good for English not being your first language, and your first language having a significantly different grammar structure.

Looking forward to the next installment!

yuuki yami chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
sweet it was is so in love with Yuina
bcbb1d5d chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Ahoy! Thanks a lot for this chapter! I like the crancky Minko, the teaser Nako and that Yuina who puts nervious Minko.

Yeah, sooo good! I'm waiting for your new chapter because this story is just amazing!
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
I sorta feel like a proof-reader. A few little errors.

1st, Right before Minko decided to go out with Tohru (grrr, he has to do something amazing to get on my good side.) you wrote "de3cision" instead of decision.

2nd, when Nako asked Yuina how she was, Yuina answered "like a shit." the "a" is unnecessary.

and 3rd, later she said "Maybe I agree to go out with Mikasa-kun" shouldn't it be "Maybe I should agree"

As you can tell, very small, unimportant mistakes that I've seen in even published novels but I always notice these things.

I can't say I "enjoyed" the chapter since most of it was Yuina feeling miserable. But it was important and well done.

And one last thing to say. FIGHT YUINA FIGHT!
bcbb1d5d chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Woahh, woahh, woahh... I wanna know more!

Really, you made my day with this, sooooo interesssting!

Hahaha I love when you put accents

Ok, take care, and thanks! I love your story
Tomlong75210 chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
In the context of the story, this chapter fits in nicely, but the chapter itself seems rushed. Some articles such as "the" are missing in a few places too... All the dialog or internal monologues could have been longer.

Anyway, I like what happened here. Minko didn't suddenly jump ship from her dream. However, I am looking forward to her introspection in the next chapters. Hopefully, she'll finally invest some real time in analyzing her feelings.

Looking forward to the next update!

yuuki yami chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
wahhh please update this soon! I 'm happy that you decided to continue it but please don't abandon this fic please!
Tomlong75210 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Interesting... Minko is quite confused. I wonder what is going to happen during the confrontation with Tohru.

Thanks for the update!

cleonaya chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Tohru x Ohana anyone plz!