Reviews for Celtic Knot
chimera1400 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That was so beautiful I cried.
ThorneofAcre chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was really great. I always enjoy platonic pieces on these boys. And the moments of deomestic bliss, sitting on the feilds staring out at the horizon, those are my favourites. Thank you for sharing.
Lexie the Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was a beautiful story! And the title is so appropriate too :) I like that Smecker got them out, and I love how you wrote such a strong, pure and beautiful sibling relationship. I don't know what else to say other than I have tears in my eyes and that this is definitely the best Boondock Saints fic I've ever read, thank you for sharing this lovely one-shot :)
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is a fantastic take on their relationship, and it's actually how I'd seen it perfectly. My heart - I cannot tell you the amount of feelings I have for these boys. This was great; thank you for writing it and sharing it. 3
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I really enjoyed this :) Great job!

xx
Eshlyn Kar chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great story, you've got the dynamic down to a t.
beckett77 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I enjoyed this fic. I think that your hypothesis about them is right too; even though there are "twincest" fics that are occasionally fun to read as a guilty pleasure, they somehow never feel totally in character to me. Your take on it matches more closely with how I think their relationship is. A very lovely read. :)
KelliAnn chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is so good! I loved reading this so much. The way you wrote this makes people feel like they're right there with Connor and Murphy. :D Good Job!
BohemianRebel chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this story is so different from all the other bds stories... it's deep and intimate, and although I have trouble seeing the boys like that, it also fits, up to a certain level. this really has me thinking, and has me silent. I truly admire your writing style, it's amazing.

I love the concept of the brothers in prison, and seeing the relationship between them in this way is eye-opening. love it, can't say it anyway better than that. you are awesome.
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was lovely, for lack of a better term. You did an amazing job capturing the brother's personalities and their dialogue and it just seemed so real. I loved the title, by the way; I thought that it was extremely appropriate. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. :)
Ace-fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
How do you do it? This is fantastic, as always. I can totally hear Connor and Murphy saying every word, and I can see the way they look at each other. This is just so beautiful, it blows my mind.

Please write more. I know there's very little material to work with in two movies of gratuitous violence and bad language... but look what you got out of Sherlock...

Pretty please?
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Lovely! A very very good story here. Loved your descriptions, especially in Ireland, I could picture everything clearly, could feel where they were and how they felt about it. The imagery was fantastic, and I loved the segment in which they stumbled upon Noaha's revolver. Everything was very in character and nothing was too cloying or sentimental. I didn't want to poke my eyes out at the displays of affection you know? lol. You did very well with the brothers and kept them perfectly in character. An awesome way with words and dialogue. Natural but more than just natural at the same time haha.

Again, great job! Keep it up!

Capt. Hilts. :D
pitbullsrok chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved this story! Even though (like you said) it did skip around alot, it didn't confuse me at all. I think they way it was written worked out beautifully. Great job!
anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow, thanks to you I just discovered the concept of aromantic asexuals. It's way to much for this old-fashioned girl in a big world to handle but it does explain a lot about at least one guy I know.