Reviews for On a Hot Tin Roof
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 4/6
That was wonderful! The perfect medicine yielding a hearty laugh! Very well planned and written. Simply loved it! Thanks for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 4/6
This story freaking ROCKS! I love Eric's demands!
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 4/6
Haha, fascinating turn of events with Alcide.
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 4/6
And in the swamps no less...leave it to Bill to swoop in.
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 4/6
No, don't send him away... :-(
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 4/6
That was awesome...now he's hoping she's pregnant! ROFL
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 4/6
Keeps getting better!
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 4/6
Bill, the obnoxious stray cat, is trying to move in on Eric's territory, that's hysterical!
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 4/6
This is too good to be true! "She should have had him neutered when she had the chance!" LMAO!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 4/6
This is BRILLIANT!
OposKneg chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Are calico cats all female?
99% of calico cats are female. There are two reasons a male cat can be calico...

1- it is a chimera. In this syndrome, 2 kitten embryos fuse in the womb and turn into one cat. It is a very rare and poorly understood condition- however if an orange male embryo and a black male embryo fuse into 1 adult cat, the result would be a black and orange (calico) cat! The fusion happens when the embryos are less than a few hours old.

2- Klinefelter's (XXY) syndrome. This disease is where the cat has an extra chromosome, making it into a hermaphrodite which is basically half male and half female.

So Bill my friend, you are either a hermaphrodite or a fused embryo. I'm still going with girl! ha ha
GaijinVamp chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
That was a lot of fun. Thank you.
gruen chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Hilarious!
jules3677 chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
Your story was positively reviewed on the TB/SVM Writer's Directory. Having a very cold wet day here I thought I would take advantage of the inclement weather and stay inside rugged up and read. The recommendation for your story was too tempting to disregard.

Thoroughly enjoyed feline Were Eric. Laughed that Bill was just a stray cat envious of Eric. True life anyone? Impressed that the characters were true to canon. Liked how you tied it all up in one neat ball (yes, pun intended :) ). Thankyou for the delightful story.
MiniLover chapter 10 . 5/22/2015