Reviews for On a Hot Tin Roof
OposKneg chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Are calico cats all female?
99% of calico cats are female. There are two reasons a male cat can be calico...

1- it is a chimera. In this syndrome, 2 kitten embryos fuse in the womb and turn into one cat. It is a very rare and poorly understood condition- however if an orange male embryo and a black male embryo fuse into 1 adult cat, the result would be a black and orange (calico) cat! The fusion happens when the embryos are less than a few hours old.

2- Klinefelter's (XXY) syndrome. This disease is where the cat has an extra chromosome, making it into a hermaphrodite which is basically half male and half female.

So Bill my friend, you are either a hermaphrodite or a fused embryo. I'm still going with girl! ha ha
GaijinVamp chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
That was a lot of fun. Thank you.
gruen chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Hilarious!
jules3677 chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
Your story was positively reviewed on the TB/SVM Writer's Directory. Having a very cold wet day here I thought I would take advantage of the inclement weather and stay inside rugged up and read. The recommendation for your story was too tempting to disregard.

Thoroughly enjoyed feline Were Eric. Laughed that Bill was just a stray cat envious of Eric. True life anyone? Impressed that the characters were true to canon. Liked how you tied it all up in one neat ball (yes, pun intended :) ). Thankyou for the delightful story.
MiniLover chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Awesomely entertaining story!
Astra Leonis chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Arrrrrrggh! Eric is super cute! I love cat. I love Eric. And you drive me crazy with a Were Cat Eric! Yum. Yum. Yum.
Really, this is a very interesting story.
Altought the part of he had came from a were father and a cat mother is... Disturbing idea... Yeah, you know what I mean.
At first, I thought he had been cursed when he shift into a cat, so he only remember being a cat.

Thanks for your On a Hot Tin Roof!
TLynnson chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
So glad I found this cute story. Reading it took the edge off a long day spent at the hospital. Thank you!
catch39 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Loved reading this story. Unique and so entertaining. Now that you have written it. I like Eric better as a Werecat than a Vampire. Kudos to you. Keep up the good work.
bib2009 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Very amusing and i am not weirded out thanks to the twist ie he is a were cat!
Tiggy318 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Cute story!
ShellCat chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
That was cute. I used to picture what my cats would look like human. Never wanted to "sleep" with them, hahaha, but just imagine them as human, since they have human personalities and all. Love my kitties. Keep up the good work.
mlearegood chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
This is HILARIOUS! I love it KUDOS!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
...Did anyone ever tell you that male calicos are born sterile? Adds a whole different dimension (of hilarious) to all of this.
o0.Polly.Anna.0o chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Found your story today. I have to say I haven't found one like it. lol I really enjoyed reading it. I'm usually not fond of the whole were thing, but when it's Eric...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2012