Reviews for What Might Have Been
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Beckett choosing Josh over Castle? It hurts...even the thought makes me sick. Sorry.
JasmineBelle7 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
AHHHHHHH! This was wonderfully fluffy and just wonderful in general!

The sweetness, the teasing, the romance - SQUEEEE!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I REALLY liked this one!

P.S. Double rainbows FTW!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
JasmineBelle7 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Heartbroken - but not really because JB called him son!

I like that you wrote DMB as a good person too.

Also the end of this chapter was prety funny - I liked it!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
'I love you, Kate. Wake up and let me know how you feel about that. If it makes you mad and you want to kick my butt, that's fine. Just wake up. That's all I'm asking for.'

This line is perfect!

And he called her sweetheart *sigh*
JasmineBelle7 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Oh the tears!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Again I love all the vivid descriptions of colour!
Beckett NYPD chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
I loved it, and Kate certainly changed, but that would not be a bad thing. Unfortunately we will not see her reveal her true feelings for a while longer.
Cinster52 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
I like the fluff too. We all know, we will not get that much fluff from the show. I think Kate wants all the fluff but has the "walls". I am enjoying your stories. thank you
CastleFan40 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
First of not quit writing Casketty goodness! 'nuff said.

I've read this chapter many times already!

The hair (LOL), Calvin and Hobbes, the poem, the biting of the bottom lip, the speeding tickets on the way to the loft...yep, still smiling!

Thoughts on Chapters 5 and 6 haven't changed.
Kie Santiago chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
I loved this. I wish you would do a continuation of the letter one and have it take place like a yr later when she comes back
CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Just finished your first chapter. Finding it hard to breathe! Wonderful (if I can describe this story that way) start. I shall continue . . . .
Moony chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Very well done! Though I admit that some parts were OOC or maybe a little predictable, you really hit the emotions, especially in that first chapter.

I liked how it built on itself, though the trick of using the same phrases was novel, it also became a little dull.

I love how you captured everyone, especially Lanie and Jim! The poem was also perfect and a great way for a writer to subtly cue the one they love in ;)
alreadysomeone chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Still loving these alternate universe stories! Even the tragic/angsty ones - but Chapter 6 is more they way I imagine things! Loved the metaphor about Castle climbing higher onto her walls than anyone else.