Reviews for What Might Have Been
theputz913 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I really hated this alternative! But I will stick with you if there are Casketty prizes in the future.
alreadysomeone chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I *really* like how you've played this out. From Castle thinking he should have a "guy" for this problem to how the Josh/Castle fight was constructed. Chapter 2 was a bit of a downer;-). But I'm looking forward to seeing what alternate paths you have in store for us!
CastleFan40 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
ok...I know it had to be done but doesn't mean I have to like it! LOL

I love how Rick honored Kate's wishes and just left without looking back...heartbreaking but again, that's the only way to write it I think.

Good job once again!
Jayce Gish chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Wow- you've covered a lot of ground here: death, disappointment, unrequited love, and alternative universes. Not sure where else you want to go, but I felt so sorry for both Rick and Jim: will Kate realize her mistake in choosing the easier alternative with Josh, marry him, and then divorce him for Rick? I'm interested to see in what direction you decide to go next. Maybe Kate needs a "short" discussion with Martha and Alexis? And, Charlie Brown in correct about the thrill of peanut butter being gone in the face of personal heartbreak.
CastleFan40 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Oh girl...you cannot end it here! We have to know what her first words are... :)

4,5,and 6 are coming shortly right?

I am loving everything about this story and I have not had any problems with the flow that you mentioned in your notes for Chapter 1.

So glad you decided to do another story!
CastleFan40 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
OMG! Yes...I do hate you a teeny-tiny bit right about now.. :)

Holy Cow! The image of Martha breaking down in the morgue is just too much...made me cry a bit...

Wonderful chapter my friend, wonderful chapter.

Now, to compose myself as Chapter 3 awaits! :)
CastleFan40 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Yay! Your new story!

I felt like I was in the ambulance with Kate, Rick, and Lanie as well! Wow!

I loved how you described Kate's "family" I hope she gets a clue soon that these people really do love her.

The scene with Rick and Lanie in the corridor...fantastic and heartbreaking at the same time.

I loved how you handled the "fight" with Rick and Joshy-boy! I hope that is how it happens on the show. I loved seeing

the sarcastic side of Rick coming through...almost as if he were baiting the "good" doctor.

Loved the ending...but thanks for giving us a chapter 2 right now! I don't think I could stand the wait on this one... :)

Onward to chapter 2