Reviews for Guilty of Nothing
Snape5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is brilliant.
I can honestly say that before reading this I would have said Remus and Ginny had nothing at all in common. That they are total opposites. 753 words later and I am converted.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I think making students show their classmates their deepest fear is a Really Bad Idea, myself. (think of how many spiders Ron found in his shoes during his third year, and after...).

But this is very well done, and give Ginny a chance to show how she was so badly abused by Tom.
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Interesting subject to write about. Never seen anything like this done before.

I'm going to be keeping an eye on my inbox. Perhaps you'll give another glimpse at the things nobody else looks at...

Love, Annabeth
catinthebath chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
The last sentence was really powerful. I loved it, the whole story. That's all I can say.
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Really great detail, awesome story :D
AgentNerd chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hello! You gave me a review on MY boggart story, and could you imagine my surprise when I saw that you had written one two! I couldn't resist.

You are an excellent writer. You really delved deep into the connections between Ginny and Remus's boggarts, and brought more depth to their characters as a result. It really makes sense that they would both fear something beyond their control. I loved it, great job.
aikakone chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Very well done. What you wrote about in here is the reason why I like Remus and Ginny in stories together. They really do have a lot of deep stuff in common that many people would not expect.
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh my gosh. So amazingly written. This is just great and it perfectly describes Lupin's fear and Ginny's possibly greatest fear. Great job! :)
Sinister Spiders chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Brilliant!

I love how Ginny's fears become not what she remembers, but what she can't. The parallels between her's and Remus' situations are great as well. Very nicely written.

Sinister Spiders
Stars and Stripes chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
very well done. i like that you compared the deeper meaning of their fears instead of just what appears on the outside. an interesting view of lupins emotions.

p.s. thanks for being a constant reviewer to my story!
October Sky chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aww, very cute! And different!
billsgal chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Powerful. Well done.
claudepeppers2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is really good! Your descriptions are really detailed... Please write something else! :)
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 1 . 8/14/2011