Reviews for Group of Weirdos: Twilight Princess
Demonfan50 chapter 7 . 4/15
I really wish the author would finish this...
Daydreams123 chapter 20 . 2/23
I love this! My one complaint is that while Link's denial of his job was originally funny, eventually it just got a bit grating. Your explanation for his reaction is that he's not a trained fighter, and thus tries to escape situations above his ability, but the problem there is that you've already said that he IS a trained swordsman. Remember the beginning? He was showing the kids his sword moves, and was pretty good. Also, he's able to learn advanced sword techniques after seeing them once. That takes amazing skill! I don't mind the mistakes as much since this is a crack fic, but realistically even your version of the chosen hero would be able to handle the stresses of this quest.
GearTrain chapter 28 . 2/10
Gotta admit, I'm seriously missing your special brand of mind-numbing insanity. You've definitely improved since the days of Ocarina of Time, but I don't think you've quite hit that groove you had in Majora's Mask, but I guess that's just a side-effect of the improvements to your writing style.

Meh.

Blizzeta's an interesting addition, and definitely the definition of a cool character. Though I did expect you to just add Yeta to the group instead of letting her escape. Shame, Link's suffering would have been funny to watch. Not that it isn't funny enough now, it just would have been more so.

Hope to see the next update soon!
1080ike chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Mr. Bulbs? Have you forgotten us?
MissJune chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
"Hero's like scarves..."
I am pretty sure you predicted the future, good sir.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
please finish his Q_Q
Blasta6000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ever thought of doing a villian support group fic? Where the villians meet up to moan about their problems?
lindir's gaze chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Hi I just wanted to say that your genius hilarity inspired me to make my own parody (in the Tolkien fandom instead of LoZ) and I was wondering if you could check it out and tell me how I'm doing! And also, please don't be dead, you're one of my favorite people-that-I-haven't-met!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Update I am afraid to reach the end and not being able to read it anymore
Adrian chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
Please start working on this again. This was and I am sure will continue to be, one of my favorite fanfics! Thank you!
Anoynomous chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Some ideas in case you are struggling with writer's block/lack of interest:

Bongo Bongo and Malo need to get into a staring contest. Speaking of Malo, something should be done with his sidequest involving getting Hot Spring Water to Castle Town, the Goron Elders asking for money, and buying out the Castle Town shop. And, of course, the dancing and prancing that happens in said Malo Mart.

One of the newer bosses, or maybe Gohma after Temple of Time, need to struggle to herd the goats properly. Speaking of the bosses, make sure they all are genuinely concerned about our cowardly Link, as opposed to the previous who wanted the idiot Link dead.

Have Zant manipulate the old bosses and new bosses against each other so that there's a big fight before the Palace of Twilight. Zant might as well get one last cool thing in before he snaps. As for Gohma and Morpha, I have no idea whose team they'll fight on.

Gyorg, Morpheel, Diababa, and Fyrus in the fishing pond. (Hena, I think her name is). Maybe throw something with afro-lady's impossible to control canoe river rapids, which is just nearby.

'Dem secret "caves" (no more grottoes) seem to have some crazy micro-climates going on. Some are frozen over, some seem like extensions of the Goron Mines. All irregardless of location. Maybe have some fun with that.

Skullord should have some fun with the Hidden Village. Link shouldn't have quite so much fun.

Blizzeta should have a split personality. A split personality based on the current weather.

The Dominion Rod should be able to take control of any character who is an idiot. The logic being that there is a gap where their brain should be where the Dominion Rod can take control of said character.

Upgrade the Spinner to the Super Spinner, as seen with Gameshark codes. Link will not be happy, but it will be awesome. Especially come the City of the Sky, where he has to debate between the Super Spinner or the dual Clawshots.
L.E chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Fun chapter!
xrz chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Is the hero spirt the Hero of Time?

Because he seems to have the same intellectual capabilities.
JBuckley chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
I did also nuke to Majora's face
Epic Snow chapter 28 . 6/5/2013
Great story! Update soon!