Reviews for Group of Weirdos: Twilight Princess
Lawd Grimminim chapter 28 . 7/18
Dude, THIS WAS SO FUNNY Y U NO CONTINUE?! Oh yeah, and the ice cube was a perfect touch
IchiFell chapter 28 . 2/9
Ahahaha, damn. Should have started from the first parody. Still, holy shit this is hilarious. A shame you haven't written for it in years, but it still deserves a follow and favorite for the great characterization of everyone.
Revamped Persona chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
So if there was a Group of Weirdos: Wind Waker version would Zant accompany Link because Ganon is the final boss of the game?
The Anomalocaris chapter 28 . 3/5/2016
I miss this story. Are you ever coming back to finish it?
Somebody chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
It just took me now to realize that the strange voice was actually Majora. I feel simultaneously incredibly stupid and smart. On the bright side that was the fist epiphany I've had in months, maybe years. On the other, I have no idea if that is a bad or good thing, considering how this was fairly obvious.
Demonfan50 chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
I really wish the author would finish this...
Daydreams123 chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
I love this! My one complaint is that while Link's denial of his job was originally funny, eventually it just got a bit grating. Your explanation for his reaction is that he's not a trained fighter, and thus tries to escape situations above his ability, but the problem there is that you've already said that he IS a trained swordsman. Remember the beginning? He was showing the kids his sword moves, and was pretty good. Also, he's able to learn advanced sword techniques after seeing them once. That takes amazing skill! I don't mind the mistakes as much since this is a crack fic, but realistically even your version of the chosen hero would be able to handle the stresses of this quest.
GearTrain chapter 28 . 2/10/2015
Gotta admit, I'm seriously missing your special brand of mind-numbing insanity. You've definitely improved since the days of Ocarina of Time, but I don't think you've quite hit that groove you had in Majora's Mask, but I guess that's just a side-effect of the improvements to your writing style.

Meh.

Blizzeta's an interesting addition, and definitely the definition of a cool character. Though I did expect you to just add Yeta to the group instead of letting her escape. Shame, Link's suffering would have been funny to watch. Not that it isn't funny enough now, it just would have been more so.

Hope to see the next update soon!
1080ike chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Mr. Bulbs? Have you forgotten us?
MissJune chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
"Hero's like scarves..."
I am pretty sure you predicted the future, good sir.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
please finish his Q_Q
Blasta6000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ever thought of doing a villian support group fic? Where the villians meet up to moan about their problems?
lindir's gaze chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Hi I just wanted to say that your genius hilarity inspired me to make my own parody (in the Tolkien fandom instead of LoZ) and I was wondering if you could check it out and tell me how I'm doing! And also, please don't be dead, you're one of my favorite people-that-I-haven't-met!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Update I am afraid to reach the end and not being able to read it anymore
Adrian chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
Please start working on this again. This was and I am sure will continue to be, one of my favorite fanfics! Thank you!