Reviews for Corruption
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
*cackles* Who would use MLPs to corrupt the image of Edge? Surely not anyone i know... *innocent face*

Too much adorable. You really cheered me w/ this, thank you. *snugs*
Shezli chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awww how adorable! These Ponies are invading wrestling slash, lol. & as usual, your Jeff & Adam are cute as shit. Adam, all his usual self..being so cute..he shouldn't really put such stress on that pretty head. & Jeff amused as usual...Hehe, thank you so much. You always make me cheery.
TheOneWhoWritesJH chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
OMG! If Adam feels like he's being corrupted by My Little Pony figurines, then he's a bigger wuss than I orginally thought. JK. Oh, and to Jeff, uh I dont think reading fanfiction is gonna make him feel corrupted by My Little Pony figurines.
inactive032815 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
How did I know you were gunna do something with this conversation? XD

First review! :D

Hmmm, where do I start? At the beginning of course!

First off...Jedam! *one happy girl right here*

*giggles* Adam has a collection of My Little Pony figurenes. Hey, Adam. If I told you who was corrupting your image, would you get mad? I sure hope not.

*gasps* Jeff your not supposed to laugh at your blonde! He is trying to ask you a serious question! Don't make me take away your candy again.;P

I like how you managed to keep both Adam and Jeff in character here. Jeff was Jeff and Adam was Adam. I love how even though Adam's masculinity isn't very high, you still made him have some sort of realization.

Adam reads fanfiction slash? I'm guessing he reads Rhiannamtor's stories and looks at her artwork. He has been corrupted aswell! XD

I'm loving this! ;D

The fact that Adam could destroy his corrupter, kinda worries me. So what if he's not as many as everyone else? He's still our favorite. He's still beautiful.

That's right. As long as he has his country boy with him, he'll be fine. Jeff is probably the only guy that can make him feel truly perfect.

This made the rest of my day. Thank you for writing this. I love the little image I have in my head now. Once Shezli, Rhi, and Terrah see it... They'll say the same thing. I love it.:)