Reviews for Changing Faces
DevilKing chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
Just adding you to my favorites list.
goten chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
whats with taking so long for vhapter 38? i wana know what happens your chapters are doubble spaced and short it should only take you about an hour to write 1 or 2
J. Dragonsoul chapter 37 . 7/21/2002
Awwwwwwwwwh... So sad! *sniffles* Poor Gohan! Hurry up with the Part 3 please!
jetforce chapter 37 . 7/20/2002
muwahahah well that was good and goodridanse to the freeky plant that videl lived on that was just freeky i like Earth lots better noone should be higher or be concitered better than another *huggs Earth* i like it so far excepd that planet *pays gohan $99999 to blow up the freeky planet* ok write more and blow up somthin else it adds ALOT to the story!
A-man chapter 37 . 7/19/2002
aFiZ chapter 37 . 7/19/2002
-Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm angry. why did you have to go do that?

-Part 3 better not be angst, or I'll kill you myself. They've been through alot for it to end like this.

-Anyways this is grrreat. I can wait for the part 3. Please do Upload it soon.

ShaggyDiz chapter 37 . 7/18/2002
Very cool story. Nuff' said.
Hao's girl chapter 36 . 7/17/2002
*wipes tears away* YAY! I thought Videl was gonna die!*sniff* excellent fic *sniff* Ginny!

Please put up more and more chappies!

Vegeta's niece

(or in your case, Matiko's daughter)
ShadowMage chapter 36 . 7/16/2002
Good story, need longer chapters though...
J. Dragonsoul chapter 36 . 7/15/2002
Oooooo... Videl and Gohan are going to Earth! Yeah! Hmmmmm, PART 3! There must be more to the story!
AnimeGoddess13 chapter 36 . 7/15/2002
Hey I loved your whole story! It had romance, comedy, action and so much more all in one! It was awsome! When you add more chapters be sure to e-mail me at ! Thanks! .
Penchy-chan chapter 36 . 7/14/2002

What happens next? I want a part III, no matter what you write. I have faith in your skill as a writer. _~
otakufan chapter 36 . 7/14/2002
( i wanted gohan to turn super saiyan and have everyone go *gasp*. a part 3? dunno guess itd be cool, another saiyan on earth thing, or maybe someone comes with them as a stowaway or something... sounds cool
J. Dragonsoul chapter 29 . 7/14/2002
Oiy! I hate fate messing with my mind. It does sit all the time and it makes me mad...

KAMI! I LOVE THIS! Women ruling over men! WOMEN RULE! Yaaaaaaaaaaa! *dances around* I am moving to Pandova!
J. Dragonsoul chapter 28 . 7/14/2002
Did you write that line from a poem? Or did you get it from a poem? If so, what poem?

I love this fic and I'm off to read the rest!