Reviews for Plantation Dominion
gr8read chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Wow.

What a knock-down, drag-out, roller coaster, non-stop heart pounding - start to finish- story.

Tremendous job with the writing.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Garideth chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
That was amazing! I loved it so much! You are an amazing author!
Nonny A chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
A lovely, warm ending to a truly wonderful story! I love the touches of humor in with the drama and the beautifully depicted relationship between the brothers - and isn't the link just such a perfect way to get that out in the open. Great writing, great story, great job - as always! May there be many more soon!
Swiftalon chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Great end to a wonderful story.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
Excellent story. I have enjoyed reading it.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
Better than a lojack - so true - poor Sam keeps getting chased, kidnapped, whatever. for a while, at lest, Dean will never lose track of him!

This was a very good read: well written and most enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
Numpty chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
Great ending to a truly fantastic story!

Especially enjoyed the discussion surrounding the creation of the link between the boys - and the ensuing mixture of angst and humour! I can well imagine that Sam would want to take advantage of the link to get a peek at all the emotions Dean keeps hidden.

Would love to see you explore this further!

Hope to read more from you soon! :)
Heidi930 chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
Ah! Great Story! Hope to see some more stories from you!
May Glenn chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Yay! I was checking every day and you finally posted-and I wasn't disappointed! I liked the discussion and description of the "link" again, tons of fun: it must be nice to get inside each others' heads since they do a lot of lying to each other and not talking about their feelings and crap. :P Anyway, this was a great finish to a great story.

And I have to say again, I love your writing. Your prose is very beautiful, thoughtful, moving, and intelligent. Any time you wanna write more SPN H/C (or, okay, SPN anything) I'll be there!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I'm incredibly sad that I only have time for this single chapter of reading tonight!

Your work is excellent. The descriptions immediately put the reader in the environment. You've captured the voice and nuance of both characters. Can't wait until tomorrow when I have time to read more.
doting fan chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
A great story. You really tease out the relationship between the two brothers and their mixture of guilt and relief. You are the best fanfic author I have read :)
where the wind blows chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
awwww super awesome story! i really, truly liked it!

wind
doting fan chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
You certainly keep the excitement going. I trust you haven't devised a way to bring Marston back into the picture. Enough tension already!
Swiftalon chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
The direction of care is reversed. Earlier Dean was worrying about Sam now it's visa-versa.
Chostani-san128 chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Ahh! I love this story. You have such good description and pacing. Can't wait to see what happens next! The way you portray the brothers is perfect. Keep up the awesome writing! I will be waiting impatiently for the next installment.