Reviews for Words He Never Said
DarkKait chapter 1 . 1/15
I both love and hate you for this. This was amazing and brought me to tears. Thank you
Runawynd chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is so tragic and so BEAUTIFUL... ;_; It really pulled on the heartstrings for me, you did a great job writing these two! Thank you so much for writing this, this is definitely something that should have happened in the game! Great work!
RowenWolfyre chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is so beautiful. I can't stop crying. I love it. This is absolutely fantastic.
Miss Hanamura chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
My feelings... Oh god, this was beautiful You've made me realize just why I love those two ;w;
MagicalDagger chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Q.Q Noooo! It's soo sad. Why did you have to die Lavitz!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
So sad. Yeah, the lines of reality blur for me too. I'm not quite sure if what i remember of the game was real or not. I would have loved a dart/lavits plot.
signelchan chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
While I'm not a huge Darvitz shipper, I enjoyed reading this. :) Thanks for posting!

Signel
Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
"dancing in the flickering fire light with Shana..."

I really love how you painted the picture of the group's friendship and sense of belonging.

"...something as simple as running his scarred fingers through his messy, loveably short, blonde hair..."

This part i really adored. I thought it was absolutely adorable that Dart would notice small things like that, and that's what would make Dart's "crush" on Lavitz believable. I think I could relate to some of what Dart felt.

Good job on the story and keep great stuff like this coming ! ) and by the way, I don't think there's a lot of slash writers here in the legend of dragoon archive, so I'm happy you could add this story to the list. )