Reviews for When Can I See You Again
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
OK, I'll admit that I had reservations about a Carlisle/Jasper pairing, but holy shit, that was hot! I love the awkward, nervous, first time experience from CPOV and the guiding him through it JPOV. Wonderful job!
Insideitall chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
love it, fantastic
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh god! That was soooo hot. This was my first DTJ read but I think you've set the bar real high. Jesus. I loved the pairing - why do we not have more J/C fic? I loved Joe Jasper initially wants to get up and leave but then changes his mind. You then have him move so slowly to just so he doesn't frighten Carlisle away over those dates. So good. Loved that you gave them a few dates to ger to know each other. And the dirty talk! Oi. That was amaaaaazing. Great job. Good luck in the contest.
GLee68 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
nawwwww that was sweet (yet totally HAWT)

what a lovely "awakening" story, very sensitive and yet smokin in the right places

great story!
mw138 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aww! That was really sweet! Great job!
deerslayer1100 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Again very frickin hot!
Peaches 26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Great read. really enjoyed it. Goodluck
aavery chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
LOVED THIS! I don't think I could ever have liked the shy and innocent type but this is a completely new Carlisle and I love it! Totally wish I could get him into my bed all innocent-like.
KM525 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Damn! That was *cough,cough* thoroughly enjoyable! I'm feeling a bit flushed. When can they do that again?
MizzHyde chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Completely absolutely perfect. I adore the image of nervous Carlisle, and your Jasper is so sweet, utterly adorable.

Thanks for writing and good luck in the contest.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I LOVED this story! You did such an excellent job with it and the lemon too. I think this would be so good as an expanded story if you are interested. Good luck with the contest! )
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I completely loved this fic. Experienced, younger Jasper guiding inexperienced older Carlisle was so sexy and hot. I sincerely hope that you will continue this fic after the contest is over. I'd love to see more of these two and their story.
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Loved it! Love shy, inexperienced Carlisle and confident, dirty-talkin' Jasper! I definitely want more of this story...
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awwwww...I loved it! I really liked the dynamic with Carlisle older yet unexperienced - a nice change around from the usual scenario where Carlisle is the more experienced one in any relationship. Jasper is so careful with him, and he is so appreciative...yummm :)
bbbluez chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I like this pairing! Continue please?
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »