Reviews for One
boneslovebooth chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I've juste discovered jour story, it was so awsome and amazing! I'll be reading jour others stories.
JaeCurtis chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Are you done with this story? I wish you would continue with it and make it longer, because it is very good, and there is still so much to tell and write about. I want more!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Brilliant story so far!
rocca12 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I'm so happy that you finished this one :) And I couldn't dream of a better ending!
How you end your story is soo important, cause last chapter leaves you with a memory of the whole story and it can either spoil it or make it unforgettable. Yours is totally unforgettable :D
ShatterMyHeart13 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Ok, so this chapter actually got me crying. When Nikita says "I can't believe I waited for you." OMG. I just like burst into tears! it was amazing! Please keep writing fanfics because this was just the best thing I've read in a long time! This chapter got me wanting to actually start writing fanfics. Thank you for this!
Mochi-girl chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Wow, wow, wow! Beautifully written with genuine depth. What a great chapter. I know this is true because it could also stand alone and be an excellent read. Your first multi chapter fic? It better not be your last, if you know what's good for her.
Befham chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I'm so glad that you finished this! Brilliant ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awe, last chapter? NOOO! I loooovvveedd this! All the emotions were portrayed amazingly!
Befham chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
I really hope you post the last chapter at some point.. As for this being the first M rated scene you've written, well, I'm very surprised. My first one still makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Brilliant story, would love to see how it ends.
Angel Delight 88 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
brilliant!
Lillyflora chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Oh please finish this. Or at least a sequel in the same AU where they're married.
Karmine chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
This is a really great story! Very well written. Please update soon. I love all of your stories.
Lottee13 chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
This story is awesome! Pleaseeee update soon! I want to know how the rest of the story goed
SaveNikita chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Next chapter needed badly. Like I need it stat!
wacko789 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
so ill admit that i never read m-rated stories but because i saw you as the author, i checked it out,and boy! was i glad it did! :D Your first chapter was absolutely amazing! the second chapter, well uh..i didnt read it.. for obvious reasons.. i just dont feel comfortable reading those..so yea..But, ur third chapter, was just PHENOMONAL! Your desciption on Nikita's physical pain was written SO WELL, i could REALLY imagine the pain she mustve been going through with the drug withdrawal thing. I also loved how you portayed michael because i could totally see that as michaels reaction if that ever happened. It really fit his character, and oh! birkoff was hilarious, as usual! :)