Reviews for Five Time Kurt called Blaine 'Blaine Warbler'
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Omg, I almost die from all the glorious fluff
choir-freak chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Oh. Wow. I know this story is like a year old. But I had to review. I finished reading the last sentence and I seriously started to cry. It is just so cute I couldn't handle it and I thought my heart was going to burst. I love love love how Blaine calls him Kurt warbler. Oh dear that was possibly the cutest thing that's ever happened. And just the last sentence was nothing but perfect.
paigesinger16 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
ASDFJKL. ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE. OHMYWIZARDGOD THAT WAS JUST... Ahhh. Yes. Perfect ending. *dies happy*
Siess chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
That was seriously the cutest thing I think I have ever read. Seriously. So, so cute! I just wanted to squeal and jump up and down like a fool. I settled for smiling like a maniac... and possibly squealing a little bit.

Loved this story! Really, really love your writing! Can't wait for anything else you decide to go and write! xD
nothing else is chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
last chapter cutest thing ever!
Mrscolfer chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
It's so fluffy! I was wondering why they were so happy!
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Omg, that WAS super fluffy, and I absolutely loved it! Yup, that last chapter was definitely my favorite
midnightfeather chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
ahhh SO MUCH FLUFF LOVE
whelmedwithaster chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
That was so fluffy. Like, fluffier than my cat fluffy, and she's pretty fluffy. But I loved it, so it's cool. ;)
Bluecharlotte chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Oh my god I lie he end! And the middle and beginning and stuff. Too tired to leave cOmprehensive review. Lovely ideas with then making out etc. Great job! :)
Klaine-Rulz chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Oh my god! BEST ENDING EVER! Lovelovelovelove
VampBait chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Just freakin' adorable.

Thanks.

Jo Risu
seeleyboothfan chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
This was beautiful and hot at the same time.
JennyLeah chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
This was too cute! My favorite is when Blaine calls him Kurt Warbler!
iklaintevenmad chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
You should see my face rn

The smile plastered on it is ridiculous

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D