Reviews for Venus Going Down, or Mars
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Would love to see more of these. Your tone is great.
katlo chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
you have a truly beautiful way with words, and a deep insight into human relationships and thoughts. I love reading your work. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
I kind of wish there was a scene like this between Tavi and Dorotea.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
Me likey! Anymore?
MoonbeamIntoxicating chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
More! More! Please?
azerjaban chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Wish you had a scene where Tavi and Crassus reconciled, oh and the girl Fredrick saved was in the 2nd battle od caulderon, a dancing girl when him and Isana held the herdbane marat from the kids .
azerjaban chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
I feel bad for Dorotea, while Max' childhood was horrible becuase of her, I cant imagine what she went through as an open slave those first few weeks to make the powerful arrogant woman that meek shadow. I think she got her retribution, if Fidelious was forgiven why cant she? (ps: i never forgave Fidelious for killing Warners sons for thier shoes)
azerjaban chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
I love this chapter, because as much as I hated Berrite I always wanted to know what happened to her - and how badly she was kicking herself over Tavi.

Hmm Fred and Heddy? In 4th book Tavi gets his wedding invitation and says "that girl he rescued?" for some reason I jumped to Rook, but Heddy makes nore sense
emjalen chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Great chapter!

I always wanted a closure scene between Maximus and Dorotea, after all she did to him. It's very satisfying to see that Max has flourished and grown, is having a happy adult life while she is in this twisted state where she cannot lash out and hurts others, but is trapped in her own misery, around people she doesn't like. In some ways, I'd think that's more a fitting punishment for all the evil she did in her life than if Tavi had simply executed her.

My favorite line: "Grown-ups are weird." *snickers* God, that little girl is so adorable. Max is going to have his hands full when she grows up- not that she doesn't seem to be already! It'll be hilarious when she first starts courting/dating/whatever the term is.

I'd be really pumped to see Raucus' doomed romance one day. I always felt like he got the bad end of the stick- stuck with Dorotea even when he could have divorced her and finally moved on.

Germ theory, huh? Sounds interesting :)

I look forward to your next update!
Spothisto chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
You go Max!

Was his mother's name mentioned in the books or did you come up with Nephele yourself?
.. I wonder if I should do a reread.

Keep the chapters coming ;)
(Y)
Spothisto chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
I have often wondered what would have happened to Beritte in later books and afterwards. Something very ordinary and lame, i have always imagined, to balance out her bitchinhess. But then again, if not for her, Tavi would never had a reason to sneak out that morning and we wouldn't have six awesome books.

Concerning Frederic and Heddy... I always thought it was the slave girl in the Furies of Calderon that he rescued and married.

Anyway, nice to see another bit of Codex Alera lives.
FalconLux chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Yeah, I like this one. I can totally see a boy mourning the loss of his big brother.
FalconLux chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Interesting. I wish Butcher would have done a little more with Sextus and Tavi at some point. They'd have made a really scary team in PF.
FalconLux chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I like the state in which you describe Isana. I definitely speaks to the way that she unconsciously stunted Tavi during his baths - to her desperation. Well done.
strangebloke chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Hey, great job here! Just simple, touching, and true to the series. Its great to see character like Masha and Max grow up and turn into responsible adults.

The level of love that the Antillan family gets in this work makes me chuckle though. We're given two scenes with Tavi, one with Isana, Bernard, Araris, and Kitai each, and FIVE with Max.

Not that I'm complaining! I love the big lug. I just find it kind of funny that everyone else does too.