Reviews for Struck
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Warning: bad words ahead...

Holy Shit! How in the hell have I missed this fic? It's AWESOME! You had me laughing and holding my breath right along with Batman! The action? WOW! Holy crap!

Sincerely,

Itzagoodthing (a.k.a. mybatboys)
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
How a normal person reacts to being struck by lightning: OH IT BURNS!
How Richard Grayson reacts to being struck by lightning: Ooh...m'tingly.
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
OK so how on earth have I missed this for all these years? I randomly found it on a Yahoo Nightwing search and realised... You're one of my favorites on ! Hurrah! As late as it is it's wonderful to discover another little gem of a fic on my favorite guy getting some well deserved attention from his old man.

Totally made my night _
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
AWWWWW! That was adorable! Great work!
Cas chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Awesome, I loved it. I don't know how I never ran across this before. I keep discovering awesome fiction that I'd never read. It's strange, makes me feel dumb. Oh well. Thanks for this!

-Cas
Girlie G chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
so sweet!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I liked it, but I think it could use some work.

-Creative Spark
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This was very sweet and very cute and you're going on my author alerts.
nunu chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
aw so swet ...loved it! ;-)
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Cute. Especially liked the "What am I wearing?" question that shows how aware he is of his identity secrets, even after being struck by lightning. Very nice ficcie. Michelle
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I know I'm sending you a massive number of reviews, but hey, you deserve it. Killer last line!
Miyo chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Wow... Nightwing injury,humor, AND Batman emotion. Fics dont get any better than that! Seriously, you do great work :P
Belladonna chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Yet another fantastic story! Very good!

Bella
Rosepixie chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
That was such a sweet story! I loved the portrayal of Batman!
BBFighter88 chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
this was a great story, i loved the ending! please continue writing!