Reviews for Struck
Ravenclaw563 chapter 1 . 7/31
That was amazing! And what a clever ending :)
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Warning: bad words ahead...

Holy Shit! How in the hell have I missed this fic? It's AWESOME! You had me laughing and holding my breath right along with Batman! The action? WOW! Holy crap!

Itzagoodthing (a.k.a. mybatboys)
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
How a normal person reacts to being struck by lightning: OH IT BURNS!
How Richard Grayson reacts to being struck by lightning: Ooh...m'tingly.
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
OK so how on earth have I missed this for all these years? I randomly found it on a Yahoo Nightwing search and realised... You're one of my favorites on ! Hurrah! As late as it is it's wonderful to discover another little gem of a fic on my favorite guy getting some well deserved attention from his old man.

Totally made my night _
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
AWWWWW! That was adorable! Great work!
Cas chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Awesome, I loved it. I don't know how I never ran across this before. I keep discovering awesome fiction that I'd never read. It's strange, makes me feel dumb. Oh well. Thanks for this!

Girlie G chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
so sweet!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I liked it, but I think it could use some work.

-Creative Spark
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This was very sweet and very cute and you're going on my author alerts.
nunu chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
aw so swet ...loved it! ;-)
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Cute. Especially liked the "What am I wearing?" question that shows how aware he is of his identity secrets, even after being struck by lightning. Very nice ficcie. ~Michelle
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I know I'm sending you a massive number of reviews, but hey, you deserve it. Killer last line!
Miyo chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Wow... Nightwing injury,humor, AND Batman emotion. Fics dont get any better than that! Seriously, you do great work :P
Belladonna chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Yet another fantastic story! Very good!

Rosepixie chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
That was such a sweet story! I loved the portrayal of Batman!