Reviews for Illusion
Nicolene B chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I loved Dean's stint with the logs - very creative. I think Cindy's the 'special' one. Sammy's just adorable! And I loved Elizabeth. Nicely written!
mara-isamoose chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I was really hoping she would have fallen to her death... I want to choke her. But this was beautifully written!
Liana Legaspi chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I really liked Elizabeth. Seriously. She was great.
LiveandLearn2 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
great story and exactly what I expect from one of my favorite authors. Along with Skag Trendy, Marianna Morgan, and K Hannah Korrosy(?) have joined the ranks of my favorite supernatural authors. I love the way that you characterize Sam and Dean, especially Dean's protectiveness. Wish the writers would show more of that, but I got a good glimpse of the relationship they had in seasons 1-2 in some of season 7 and the latter half of season 8. I have high hopes for season nine.

One quick question before I wrap up this review. Are you planning to write a sequel to this? The ending makes it sound like it, and if you do I would totally be interested in reading it.
Can't wait to read your next installment and hope you have a great life and good luck with writing! :)
samwinchester83 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Awesome story. Just awesome. I love how you write in their POV's too...you do it very well!
Darkangelwitch chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
somebody realy needed to slap that bitch
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
This Marc-Cindy. This CINDY girl is creepy obsessive. *Sighs* If only she knew...

Awesome story, keep it up!
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I wonder if Cindy has a twin named Becky? lol great ending.
KillerButterfly1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Cindy annoys the crap out of me. Great writing and story line.
AlElizabeth chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Wow. What a stupid bitch. Good story. I really liked it. I liked how it kinda gave an outsider's point of view of Sam. Poor guy though, having people think there's something wrong with him. Kinda left it at a cliffhanger, eh? Maybe enough for a sequel? If not that's okay too. I still enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
Von chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
That girl is crazy. The kind of crazy that results in murder. :S

Hardly needs to be said, I guess. :D

"Sammy needs a car like the Impala. She knows him. I can trust him with her: my baby would never let my brother get hurt. Or even let him get backache from having to fold himself into a space too small for him."

This was the most adorable thing I've read all year.
Amalgamoose chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
...Cindy's little obsession was taken to such ridiculous extremes it made the chapter slightly unreadable. I mean, /Becky/ is more able to acknowledge reality than this. Somewhere between the blindfold and the gun, anyone with even a touch of sanity would have recategorized him as a completely crazy person...

In fact, I think /hallucinating Sam/ would have ticked the 'crazy Dean' box around the time he showed up with yesterday's blonde chick to force her to apologize for being nasty.

Nice fic otherwise, though. Poor Sam.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
"You made Sammy think he was weak. You have no idea what my brother's been through. The things they did to him – and I'm all he's got. Do you understand that? When it gets really bad, I'm the only one he'll talk to. And you made him think he couldn't ask for my help."

Oh... Oh, my... I just...

Your work is so good, so wonderfully put together, that I can't find words to say how wonderful it is. I just... You...

*headshake*
amberwaves49 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
That Marcia is one crazy lady... loved to fic! :) Do I smell a sequel?
godsdaughter77 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Great story! ;) I love seeing Dean take care of Sam. As always, I love the asides you add (especially all the brother radar stuff). Thanks for sharing!