Reviews for Lady Luck
CdB55 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Oh, this was lovely. I really enjoy how very tender and sweet they are together. Please tell me that you are going to write more to this story!
Atanewaccount chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful darling. *claps for you.* simply amazing.
Huge fan chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
This story is simply amazing! I really, really love it!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Not just any kind of lady luck. H.G. lady luck! This was excellent
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
So cute :-P Love it
G chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
This was a really great fic. Making HG vulnerable was a great side to see, and she was just so darn cute in this. I feel like you really mastered Helena's character, and you write really well. It was simultaneously funny and emotional, which isn't as easy to create as it sounds.
GardenBeauty chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Oh this was such a wonderful story!
AJ chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Cute.
j353 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I love your story
VeranoLaw chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I loved this story. The first chapter is sensual and captivating, it really piqued my interest. The second chapter flowed brilliantly, and it was a wonderful showcase of your fantastic humor. The assets joke, among other funny tidbits, were adorable. And chapter three gave me the fulfillment needed after the build-up of the first two. Their chemistry and connection shows in your writing, much like it does on screen. This was romantic, witty and fun!
Saikoh chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
This was really too sweet. Nice story, and great use of the characters.
Furyism chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Beautiful. Seriously, I thought I was going to have a lot more to say than that, but I'm pretty close to speechless. So, yeah. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with the world! ;)
zayx chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Aw..so sad sad that it is over.

It was such a great read.

Your Myka/HG stories are the best.
heatwave16 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Excellent story
Just twisty chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Just a lovely sweet story. Loved how you weaved Helena's dismay at the world and previewing how her disillusionment towards it was growing. The humor was brilliant. You captured their voices splendidly.