Reviews for Lady Luck
manitilde chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I just wanted to say that I loved how you characterized both Helena and Myka. Something about how you wrote them was, for lack of a better word, true. This fic is pretty fantastic.
tarebear23 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
That was beautiful! I think I fell in love with Helena a little bit as well.

Thank you for this story, fembuck. Two thumbs up.
ChurroNation chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
"The End"? Aww maan. I'm hoping there will be a sequel because this story has got me so hooked and I'm not ready to let go.

You writing is such a pleasure to read. It really is. Please write more Myka/H.G. soon!
Berolina chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
"The station Helena had stopped on was playing sultry 50s era music..." - Wow, say no more...

"...even though there are bad things and bad apples out there, that there are also good things and good apples, and that they're worth fighting for and believing in..." - This one I love and truely support. Very well said :)

"We've pawned our spirituality for tiny telephones that let us do violence with cartoon birds" - What? People do that? What the hell is that? Like a game or sth? Oh, is this about twiter? (Ahm, yeah, I live in bubble...)

Oh come on, Pete! On the Farnsworth? NOOOOOOOOOO! *faints*

Okay, so this chapter made my heart warm... Until I read the "End" at the end and now I'm bummed, thanks... Call me crazy, but, I dunno, you could very easily write a story with more chapters... I dunno, like 10 or sth... And, I dunno, maybe it's just me, but you have a way with the words, I mean it's like you blow air to these fine ladies and they're alive and they're so good together, and that's all your fault... So, yeah to sum it up, I think you could write sth. longer... I know, crazy, dont mind me... Man! Now I want ice-cream...
Bella Taggart chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Like like like
justme chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Loved it! Made me smile and definitely made my day.

Thanks for sharing xD
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I loved it. I really like when Pete interrupts them, even though I really didn't like him interrupting, it was still funny.
Just twisty chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Love how you've captured these two fine ladies. Your painting a fine canvas between the two. I look forward to the next installment.
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I love her teasing.
Berolina chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
What story is this? I read the first chapter and I was like "Oh, this is an interesting story so far, it's well-written, let's see what happens next..." and I click chapter 2 and it's like... Is there a slang eglish expression for when your mouth hits the floor? Cause I'm not an english native speaker (no kiddin'), so I dont know. "I've lost the deflector" is a slang expression of my native language equivalent to "mouth hits floor", metaphorically speaking of course. God, this chapter was... A revelation! A big WOW! messing with Myka! Precious! It reminded me of a weird bet a friend of mine and I had many moons ago: flirting outrageously until one of us starts to feel awkward and uncomfortable and looses the bed (p.s. we both won)

"I do have some very lovely assets, don't I?" Oooh ha, babeee!

"I like the way my name sounds on your lips" - Niiiiice!

Please, do write more! I love your writing and I promise to explore more of your other stories in the future (242 stories, you busy bee!)

P.S.: Reading the story while listening to Eric Burdon's Dont Let Me Be Misunderstood... Very very fitting...
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
They are just so cute together. And Helena complementing Myka is so romantic, and her manners are romantic and chivalrous as well. I can't wait to read more.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
H.G. is very fun :)

Liked this line a lot:

"Slip into something a little less comfortable?" H.G. interjected

Thanks for continuing!
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
OMG, prof. assets. Couldn't stop laughing..

..you are such a good writer,..they have so much chemistry.. (oh, how I miss Helena on the show..)

Can't wait to read what happens next!
VagorielV chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Ugh, this is SO good. The emotions, their voices, the cuteness :) And I'm so in love with your Helena... *sigh* Perfection!
Fleebee chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
That was wonderful. I liked the coy flirting on H.G.'s part. I look forward to more soon!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »