Reviews for Lady Luck
Gitte chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Ooooh, I liked that. Thank you for writing.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I like this H.G. character.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Interesting. I loved it. I can't wait for the next meeting.
LizzieV chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
1) Casinos are AWESOME. I practically grew up in casinos (my parents are serious gamblers) and I'd hope that Myka would enjoy casinos as much as I do. Haha.

2) "Does not compute" is a phrase I use daily...I love it that your Pete uses it too.

Hilarious!
GardenBeauty chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ooo That was a fun first chapter! :)
North chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Interesting and well written, thanks!
Bella Taggart chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is a lovely start to a new story, and I was so happy to see a " to be continued" sign at the end. Which means that I will get my longish Myka/Helena fic that I have been wishing for. Looking forward to the next update...
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I LOVE this pairing. It's my new OTP. I was so sad to see H.G leave in the show :( Syfy is planning to do a spin-off with H.G; back with her adventures in her time (she won't be with the agency yet because they keep trying to recruit her). They don't know when they will do it though. And they better have Jamie be H.G, not another person :) This is a great story and I cannot wait to read more of it :)
VagorielV chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Just marvelous! Please do continue soon, darling. :P Pete being Pete was awesome, too
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Lovely start..

..it's so sad that H.G. is not an agent any more..
kendralynora chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh wow this is really great so far. I almost laughed out loud in the middle of the Toronto airport a few times at Pete and his silly peanuts ) cant wait for the next chapter
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3