Reviews for the awesome adventures of amynda in the fayz!
amynda chapter 9 . 4/24
this stary so good so scary better then the real books
KHCMC36 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Kill the Sue! Kill it! Kill it with fire!
smeds1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
ボーイズラブファンの女の子 means Yaoi fangirl...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
The term kawaii is Japenese and you basically just said "lol cute"
Nick chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
If this is a parody it's not really funny, just stupid. And not even stupidly funny.
CharlieMcCock chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Your story sucks.
pheonix2012 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
pheonix2012 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
My god... You may be able to find me on Wattpad, I'm an author...too... Yeah so amongst my other books, I also have a book where I collect some of the worst fanfictions ever, called Worlds Worst Fanfictions! I am happy to say that YOUR story will be making an appearance... So... Please continue with this!
TheMysteriouswatcher chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Really good writer for your age?

Uh... No.
Amalise chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Is your fucking characters name Amanda or Amynda?
Seriously... Sheesh.
smokebone chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Alright- I know I promised... But I just can't do it any more.
My eyes are burning from reading this trash.
Please, no more! Never again!
Knowing that you'll delete this because your uncomfortable with the truth- I'm telling you, this is horrible.
It grossly disfigures and slanders Gone, fanfiction, and all writers in general.
Please, delete this and make the world of fanfiction a better place.
smokebone chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Wait- a skintight black bodysuit that shows off big boobs, long legs, and perfect features? Where would she find that in the FAYZ?!
And did I find that correctly? She ate pot? Last I heard, you smoke pot.
Grammar is still atrocious. And once again- NO killing the necessary canon characters (Mary). God! Ridiculous!
smokebone chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Reviewing each and every chapter about how damned awful this story is. Okay- how the hell does skin look like chocolate dipped in berries?
Ummm, Diana does not ever go around shooting people.
Drake and Caine are not gay.
Diana and Caine are a couple! So, Caine should not be obsessed with Amynda.
Your Mary Sue can't just go around killing canon characters (like Astrid and Quinn).
Plus the atrocious Sue of a character and rotten grammar.
Wait- I'll review the next one, too!
Act excited!
SmokeBone chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
I apologize for my previous mistake- Sue here has 6 names.
Also, when you say no more updates if we flame, is that supposed to be a threat? Cause the day this is recognized as My Immortal junior, and removed from all real writers' burning eyes will be a wonderful day.
SmokeBone chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Okay, honey. Gonna be brutally honest here.
Got it?
Good. The reason I didn't read the whole story is that I couldn't read the whole story. The grammar was that bad.
Now, I'm not going to bitch on your Mary Sue, everyone has written at least one. But good Lord, why would continue to deface the fanfiction archive with all twenty-three mangled chapters of this?
Plain and simple:
Take a hint. All these nice people were trying to make you see it before, but now? I never, ever want to see this thing again. EVER. If I do, I will undoubtedly claw my eyes out.
So out of paragraph one, I got; Amynda has 4 names (including emerald) and she has purple/yellow eyes? Maybe if she has color contacts...
And statueish is NOT a word. EVER. Statuesque is probably what you should have gone for.
Oh, Pete cannot talk.
Also, if you use texting language and no punctuation in a story, then NO ONE wants to read it! Cause they can't!
If you can't properly punctuate your title, you shouldn't be on here.
One parting wordof advice- NEVER name a character after yourself! It's already a Mary Sue in the making.

Also, I apologize to everyone else for any grammar errors I may have made. My Ipod does auto correct me, and I, unlike Amynda, make mistakes.