Reviews for Caramelldansen
earth princess terra chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
one thing to say for this story it making me have tears of joy from laughing to hard nice job :)
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Interesting.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Awesome.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I love Caramelldansen! It's so funny, even better in Japanese! XD Thanks for making my day with your story!
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
AWESOME! XD ya made me dance! great great great! XD!
bcs chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I just want to know what Ron did to piss off Harry.
shisumi12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
this is the best fanfic ever written. i salute you!
WeaselChiin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
OMG, I love that song. Sadly, however, I don't have it on my iPod, but maybe I'll let Mum have a listen some time.

There's a really funny video on YouTube, where random HP characters are dancing to the song. Can't remember who made it, though...

And for you Hitachiin fangirls (Ouran Host Club), there are also a few vids where they shake their sexy booties to the song. XD

Why, why, WHY is this the only Caramelldansen fanfiction here? I'd love to read about the Ouran Host Club dancing to this... grr...

Ah, well, when I'm old and mature enough to have an account I'll make one.

Red haired twins? Where? Where?
Lady-Luna-sss chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
great i loved it
sin.nighthawk chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
dear gods i been seeing something like this in my head ever scents i 1st herd that song thank you for this wonderful laugh
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
that was so sweet and funny! i loved it!
Spread.Love.Not.Stupidity chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
It was great!

So funny, the thought of some of the students doing Caramelldansen was so funny. :)

I love Caramelldansen so it was great to see it used in a fanfic.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice story. It's especially good when I listen to the song as I read.
Bird That Flies At Dawn chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
It was great! I didn't know the join, but it was still entertaining!
Miku chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved it! I do the caramelldansen all the time xD Adding the Potter cast basically made my day! Thanks!