Reviews for The Other Gilbert Sister
Danaren Reid chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Danielle'storyline is really compelling and ingenious with how is intertwined with the second season's events.
From chapter 16 I got that Danielle usually wears certain style of clothing, What's her style? Casual and sporty?
I liked the way How Damon fell in love quickly with Dani, because of way she's with him .
The sacrifice's chapter is really sad, Dani trying unsuccessfully to save Jenna by sacrificing herself, And when she runs away without telling Damon is so heartbreaking.
The scene of her saying to Damon that she can never be mad at him and him commenting "Never say Never" I knew that he will mess it up really big one day...
I will read the sequel as soon as I can...
Danaren Reid chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
I will read the sequel as soon as I can...
Kotamonster chapter 22 . 2/12/2017
I read the whole story and it was amazing
zuleika126 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Katherine's just like...wtf? lol
suggies chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
pleeeaaasssee get someone to beta this, I would but I'm not qualified .
Courtney-Tamara chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Omigod, bloody brilliant!
Update soon please!
And I do love a bit of Klaus ;D
Yanni chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
i really like this story and its sequel :)))
Keep it up!
Ducky Devilry chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww that was cute and epic and made me cry not really but u get the point lol
selene344 chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Hmm, this is critisism.
But I don't mean it harshly.

If Dani' was a vampire. Wouldn't have the life transfer spell have not worked?
She was already dead. Twice. Not sickly.

I like how you wrote most if it, but it would have been more plausible, at least in my minds workings.
That he still used Jenna, AND threw it in Dani' face about her choice in words.

I really liked that by the way. It really highlights the diabolical bastard mindframe. :)

Don't be afraid to add tons of fiesty flaming flare.
Variations is good, not everything has to go or end exactly cannon.

Though in regards to this, maybe it should have.

On a different note, it really would have spiced things up if she had remained a vampire, you would have been able to create plentiful more variations of how events play out in the next season.

I.e;
How Dani adapts.
How her relationship has changed with Damon.
The effects of turning 'it' off.
Things like that, please use some creative licence

Rather then simply substituting Elena with Dani' for everything.
Ms.MikelsonSalvatore1234 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED IT!SOOOO AWESOME, I'm sick of Queen Elena getting all the attention!(i can't wait to see how damon treats dani)your a good writer,please finish this:)keep up the good work!:)
unicornjamproductions chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
I love this story! Thanks for updating keep it up! ASAP no rush
Ixel chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I love this. Instead of making Damon forget about Elena, and get with your O/C, you made him slowly fall for her twin.
Teemmgee chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
But how did Danielle turn back human? When she died a vampire?
TvshowsManiac chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
love your story already !
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
Your story was amazing, can't wait to read the sequel!