Reviews for So, What's So Great About The Student Council?
Amamimon chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh my. I admit the ending was nowhere enough to make me satisfied, but this is actually made me laughed a bit. But don't be focused on the word 'bit', what's important that it could bring a giggle over me. This is should be what all Sket Dance fics have!
Write moar!
cooldownnow chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
pretty god story but this would've been better if it was set after Happyrebirthday
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
However unlikely Bossun turning out to be part of the student council this fic was awesome. It was written in a very Sket-dance style, I can just imagine this being a real chapter in the manga x3
Blues chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
It was pretty good, I don't think it's in character with Bossun, he really hates the student council. But I liked it, there is so little fiction of Sket Dance and it's one of the funniest manga I've ever read.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
lol, i liked how it ended...Bossun being part of the council & Tsubaki being very shocked...lol

Though i think maybe u can shorthen it alittle...i got alittle bored while reading it halfway & it not good for the readers it get bored...well, tis is my, i repeat, MY personal opoinion, it might be juz me or it might be a few ppl but don take it to heart, overall i quite like it
daffodila chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Felt like I was reading the real SKET Dance manga! Good story!
koro una chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
BRILLIANT! GENIUS! WONDERFUL!

- perfectly caught thr characteristics

- awesome sket dance jokes

- nice writing skills

- a very smart and interesting plot

- suspense!

SO AESOME! MAN I'm on the brink of crying it's that awesome!

May I ask for continuing? The idea of Bossun belonging to the Student Council sounds awesome, and you are wonderful at writing Sket Dance stories!
A Natsume Yuujinchou lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hey Namikaze Artemis,

I recall telling my sister this: There's definitely someone out there on fan fiction who has written a Gintama and Sket Dance crossover. But I never expected that the no. of fanfics for Sket Dance was really pathetic! Thanks for your great contribution, de arimasu! (I just started Sket Dance, btw:))

Alright, back to your story. I found this piece pretty interesting, though I never expected Bossun to be the Second vice-president! I also like the pace of this story. It flows smoothly and I could understand what the story is about after reading it.

However, there could be more elaboration in the Sket Dan's search for the second vice-president. For example, they could secretly ask one of the student council members indirectly. They could also ask one of their previous clients for help.

Do you best for your further projects!

From,

A Natsume Yuujinchou Lover
2bblue101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I wish you could write more about this! It would make a good story plot! I liked this story, and with the few SKET Dance stories, I think this is the only one I will fave.