Reviews for Gotchoo
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Only one thong can be said, HILARIOUS!
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Absolutely the best. So funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
WOW, this story was so GREAT! This is probably the best-written comedic fanfic I've ever read. I laughed (hard) the whole way through. I'm off to see if you have any other stories I can read :) !
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
LMAO Batman's reaction killed me XD
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! aww poor Dickie lololololol I wonder how Bats saw the tat... :o
JudeDeluca chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, but I wrote something inspired by this.
The BatThing chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Now THAT was a fun fanfiction to read.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
LOL! I love this story so much. Nightwing's reputation is destroyed by a three year old. Dun nun nun nun BOOTY MAN!

-Creative Spark
A chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
That was so perfect that it was almost obscene. I loved every minute of it!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I was chocking on my water while reading this story. I would go through all the instances were I was seriously afraid that I would fry my keyboard but there are too many to count. I especially loved the part with the bat and Bootywing. Also, all the times that Dick got Roy were awesome. Kick ass story that is going in my c2 archive!
Seraphim Grace chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
So, I'm sitting researching for a requested x-over, being as my evil alter ego is called nightwing and stuff when i run across this little gem, i laughed, i cried, i laughed harder, i laughed till coffee came out of my nose, and why is it so funny, because NW needs to relax and only arsenal would ever make him do it - although there are some questions about wording in war games and the way he looks at batman- maybe i watch too much anime- anyway, (my reviews are always like this) I likd this, cool ink by the way, though remembering my own, it would burn the next morning, you go through a week of sunburn, a week of itch and then you forget about it. Oh, well, ja ne. good job.
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Hahaha, that was great, especially the ending (the scene with Donna AND Bats). Good ole Roy. Always showing our boy Dick a good time.
DarkKnight613 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Cute. Very cute. And very well written.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
LOL Great fic!
Stuart chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
More, more! You gotta write a follow up to that one sometime!