Reviews for What you see is not what it seems
Gin chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Please continue! I love this story!
Gin chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
I love this chapter! Poor Ichigo is not having a great holiday... atleast Rukia is having one. And I hope Urahara actually able to help him open up and prove his innocence... and expose the real Kaien.
Gin chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Omg I hate Kaien here so much! Lol! I wish Ichigo tells Rukia the truth about that fight and they planned to catch the asshole red handed in a hidden camera and expose the truth to everyone, especially the parents!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
please update this! PLEASE! I need to make peace with this story, it's been on my mind for years!
Ara Hanami chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Great story . I love it . Can't wait to read when Rukia change her style . Please update soon . Sorry if my word sounds like a command .
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Just update soon. I wanna read fast cause my exam is coming too soon. Thanks for this beautiful plot.
Latias426 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
You are not dead yet, right?
Update this please, I would love to know more! :)
yuiyuki chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Uwahhh..update please! I really wanna see rukia's appearances change and ichigo's reaction on how beautiful rukia will look...please!.
Latias426 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Hey hey! Don't go giving up on updating this! :(( I soo am dying to read the 'transformation' of Rukia already... You did not even reach the climax yet! :( Pleease Update this story! I wanna see the (for me) climax parts of this story (the one on the 'preview' of this story) sooo.. Update, minna? :3 I'm keeping an eye for this! ;)
ichirukiluv chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
LOVE IT cant wait for the next chapter hope u update it soon
Animefanx3 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
oooh please update. 3
zero09q chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Please continue
zero09q chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Cute story
ichiruki fanfic lover 3 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
YAYYAAY! U updated ! :D I love your story a lot and hope you never ever stop this amazing fic! Happy Valentine's Day and thankies for the chappie! Cant wait for the next one!
EverNightlands chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!XD