Reviews for CrossDressing and Other Extreme Sports
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
It would have been great if it had some followup, but as it is, there's a lot to be desired.
Jedicatgirl81 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
*LOUD APPLAUSE* That, Madam, was brilliant.
Not just the chapter, but the Author's Note as well.
I agree with you on all points that you made, and I think this chapter was wonderfully executed.
Are you going to continue it? Did you drop it or just forget about it due to lack of reviews?
Okay, questions and crap are done for now.
Jedicatgirl81
fmafan chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I guess it's okay
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
okay, I HAVE to say that hands down, for me, this is one of the best first chapters for FMA I've ever read! I'm so disappointed there's not more! I hope you update one day!
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I love that you've thought it through (with the education and stuff) and I love the detail. I also like that you state that Ed really doesn't look like a girl, sure he might've been able to pass for one at the start of the series (probably not) but he definitely didn't at the end, not many crossdressing fanfics aknowledge that.

Please update, even though it's been almost three years.
Alex.and.Tanu chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I'm honestly hoping the title wasn't a reference to a certain Maximum Ride book called Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports. Don't get me wrong, I love my Maximum Ride, but ripping off titles should only be used for VERY IMPORTANT SITUATIONS such as for a joke... Because that's incredibly important... Nah, I don't care you used a title from my precious MR, I was just wondering how that even came to be...

Alex.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I would rather not have this Ed turn gay. It's nice to see this fic become different from the norm of fem!Ed fics.

I also like you little rant at the end. Reasonable. I always don't like how they force Ed into skirts, when he's bound to be a pants sort of girl when he changes.

The only thing I complain about is Riza shooting Ed. In the manga/Brotherhood, she only pulls out her guns when she truly means to shoot someone with it. You did the 2003 characterization of her. D

But thanks for writing! Will you continue this?
Green Sphynx chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I absolutely love this! You write them in character, and in a realistic way. The set-up is frankly quite cliche, but the way you make it a realistic scene (he gets pretty damn angry there, and the fact you mention his previous education as a problem is just perfect) makes this so much more!
I love seeing commonly known bases (like fairytales or cliches) being used in a unique way. I'd actually love to see you turn him gay over the story as well, BECAUSE it always happens, and I'm very sure you'd write it a lot more realistic then all versions I've seen before! Just... not Breda please. Take Havoc or Fuery or even Falman. :P

Please tell me it doesn't really end here and actually you got the rest of the story hidden somewhere else...?
gundamzbd36 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
whats going to happen next? will Ed tell Al about the mission?
rianifitria chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It has potential. Though very very hard with how manly Ed's build is.
Ashlan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
If you could at least update them despite leaving them stuck for nearly a year. Your story has achieve more accomplished and too interesting for us to ignore reading.

Please look, consider our review and please update.
64PageBook chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I love, love, love it! Please keep writing. You're plot so far is really well thought out, the characters are a
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loving it :)

I don't care if it's yaoi or not, as long as Ed and everyone else stay in character!

I saw you said that was one of your main focuses in your author's note, so I really can't wait to read more.

Cheers,

Tsuki~
Paws13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I think this is an amazing story and that you should continue it. I've seen those stories where Ed suddenly turns gay and I don't really like them. Anyways keep up the good work :) and I do hop you'll update even if you haven't in like half a year.
CGFlare chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
i really like the plot and think you have the characters down fairly well. The only question is how are you going to compensates for Ed's lack of alchemy. Is this going to be a story where he still has alchemy or not? If not whats going to be his means of defending himself outside of hand to hand combat.