Reviews for The Whiskey Checklist
themerrygirl chapter 23 . 5/27/2016
You have a great talent for actually understanding how people act and for writing their actions so that they make sense; so many stories involving grief have sappy and quick conclusions. Yours is so realistic - although a little depressing - but still realistic.

I don’t know if it was part of your intentions, but this is the first story where George Angelina actually makes sense. It always seemed a bit of stretch to me, but the way you characterize Angelina and the fact that you actually address the weirdness without going overboard just really made a lot of sense.

And your prose is fantastic. I’m not sure what makes prose good or bad, but yours flows so naturally and it is better than some novels I’ve read. Thanks for this story, I loved it!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/29/2016
OMG THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD ! I LOVED THE STORY !
Phoenixx Rising chapter 23 . 1/12/2016
I enjoyed this story a lot! Though I must admit I couldn't read all of the last chapter. Was just too sad. You should take that as a compliment. Maybe I'll come back and read it a different day. Good job!
threeninefour chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
I love this story to bits. The angst was just so good and you may think I'm weird but I like the scenes where Percy and George broke, they provide lots and lots of angst and drama. I'm so glad I found this fanfiction. Thanks for writing!

(Shameless suggestion if you still read fanfiction: check out my fics? There's a Percy one)
Milu Georgia chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
My god. You just did it again. Thanks for the tears.
The whole chapter was god, the part with Percy and George, then George trying to get better, the part with Teddy, but then...
The ending did it. Damn, you're good. Seriously.
I really don't know what to say, I'm speechless, but I really hope that this is the point, where he starts to get better now. Slowly, but nonetheless better.
Have to go to bed now, it's midnight here in Germany,
but tomorrow there are more reviews coming! )
Greetings, sorry for the mistakes, Milu
Milu Georgia chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Off to a good start, we see Percy again. D But it really hurts to see him like that, all broken and hopeless. ( If it wasn't for George... I really need to say this at that point: even though this situation is very unique for these characters, they still occur to me... how do you say it? Well, they are NOT out of character, the opposite instead. I really get addicted to your writing style, it's so good!

Woah, hold on here! O_o
Is he really... don't tell me he's going to the Burrow?! Ohhhh please! I'm jumping up and down like a child right now. xD
Oh shit, he's really doing it. And this scene between the Weasleys and Perce... damn, you made me cry again. '(
And then the small mention of the Whiskey... Shit, you are so good! In one second I'm crying like a baby, in the next I'm grinning like an idiot! xD And I just have to reread that part, haha.
It's so good to see Percy talking to his family again and getting better. But there is still this thing about Penelope. Guess, you will bring that in later? Can't wait for it. Also I'm glad that George has Perce to talk to, now. Hope he gets better soon! And the letter from Audrey! Sad she's about to leave but it can't be the end of 'Perrey'!
Nononooo. What are you doing?! ( Thought the talk would help him, but that went so bad. Poor George, poor Percy. Noooo. He can't go back there, not eating stuff and completely shutting himself off of everyone! Seriously, I'm a complete wreck right now. This story is awesome in every single way.
Oh my god. Tears again. All that for just one chapter. This talk between Molly and George... Yes, welcome back, hope! We missed you!

Finally. I made it through the chapter. Had to write the reviews while I read the chapter. Sorry for writing down so much nonesense, but you're really getting to me and it's so rare to find a story of this quality!
Now same stuff as always,
sorry for all my mistakes,
Milu Georgia chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Wow. Just...
At first I had hoped that Percy would wake up at the Burrow nonetheless, but you aren't making it that easy, are you? xD
But then this wonderful scene followed, Audrey taking care of her (hopefully) future husband, telling him her story (poor girl ( ) and then he was just Percy again. Idiot! But... I like it, so go on. xD His last sentence, before disappearing was so- I don't even know what to say.
And then we have George of course. Man... sure there was sth. up with Ron and I'm glad these two finally talked to each other. Even though the ending wasn't what I was hoping for. P

Same as always,
sorry for mistakes,
greetings, milu
Milu Georgia chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Okay, I'm so worrying about George right now... The explosion was overdue, but his talk about Fred coming back... That's so not good. ( But damn... really good for the story. And this makes it so realistic. Especially when you lose your twin it has to be so hard to just stay alive, day after day. So: Continue. xD
And then we have Percy of course. I'm so bad. xD I enjoy every bit of it. Poor Percy, insomnia, his fading hunger... And then there is cute, beautiful and wicked Audrey. Gosh, I love her already! But: Stupid Perce! She has a problem, yes, but it's called Percy! p
I so liked the part with Boot and Corner and the whole lot (is it right?), adorable. ) Glad that they get along better with each other, but then it all goes down. My god that just couldn't have been good for his body!
And Audrey is finding him! Don't know if I should squeal right now or if I keep on worrying. And then just BAM- he is unconscious and poor Audrey out of her mind! What now?!
I'm glad that I don't have to live through this terrible cliffhanger and can instead continue with the next chapter! )

Again, sorry for any mistakes,
Milu Georgia chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Haha, I love your AN. xD Poor Percy, but you know... I like it, so go on (even though the story is already finished).
I really like how you describe everything, it's not to much, but enough to have a good picture in mind.
Well done. ;)
And...
Ahhhhh! Audrey! :D Love you so much for bringing her in, seriously. xD
I ship Audrey and Perce so much 3 And that reminds me, I have a bad feeling about Penelope... :(
See you in the next chapter,
sorry again for mistakes,
greetings milu
Milu Georgia chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Oh-my-god!
This story... it's so wonderful. I swear, half the time I have tears in my eyes because it's just affecting me so much.
Must be your awesome writing style, because honestly... I can't get enough of it. And the chapters are so long! Gosh, love your story for this fact alone! And of course: I searches for sth. like this all the time. And it's just perfect, so far. Right now, Percy's my favourite character and the slow coming-back-to-familiy and the grieving stuff totally get's to me. Thank you so much for the story! :)
And the scene between Arthur and Percy... god. Tears. Go away. Q_Q It was awesome. I feared that there would be another fight between them, but how Arthur reacted was really good! His son(s) need him now and he sure is a great father!
Can't wait to read the next chapter, hope my english isn't that bad, sorry for any mistakes you find.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
Fred Weasley II was older than his sister Roxanne. That is, he was born first. But the story is good, nevertheless.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
great story line. i liked the character devlopment. made me cry a time or too.
thesecondshelf chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
What a lovely ending! I love that your timeline here matches up with the one I imagine... I always pictured George and Angelina's kids being the youngest of the bunch because their parents took a bit longer to heal and grow up than the rest of them did.

The end was sad, yes, but it was also beautiful. I'm glad I found this story, and I love what you've done with it.

Great job! If you write anything else, let me know. I'd love to read it.

Also, there's no need to thank me! You deserve all the positive feedback I give :-). I love your feedback as well!
ArtemisKey chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Your welcome. This is an amazing story!
brilliant incandescence chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
It ended off on a really nice point, even if I don't like that it ended, but much like George's death, it was time. I do like that everyone's lives are mentioned a bit, it gives the story a more overall sense of closure. I love the part where George proposes without actually saying the words, he IS rather unorthodox.