Reviews for Fatum Lamia
yagalinus0420 chapter 10 . 7/24
Oh it time for her past? I'm dying to know who it was and just what the hell happened! This is gonna get interesting!
Love this .. One of my favorites
I really really love your story... It's one of my favorites so far.
mamato chapter 10 . 5/12
Hi! I've been skimming this story and I think I'll love it! Do you have plans to finish it? If not, can you send me a summary of how you see this ending so I can have some closure? How many more chapters do you plan to have?

Badassbella666 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Please update! Just read it and LOOOOVVVEEEDD IT!
marlane chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
What happened to the updates
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I really love this story...I hope you update soon.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
I just love this story and this version of Bella. I think it is one of my favorites. I usually don't get super-excited over BPV stories but this is just wonderful!
khris91 chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
i enjoy the storie and cant wait for more and what happened with edward and bella
Princess Drama Queen chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Please carry on!
wantonlytoread chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
I have just finished reading your story so far. I thoroughly enjoy a Bella who doesn't follow the rules of mating. So thank you for keeping it real. Look forward to an update, although I fully understand how busy RL gets. I truly appreciate the time all of the writers give us the readers. Thank you for writing.
lexyyyyyyy chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
It's been a while since you've updated. But I do hope for you to update soon! This story is interesting and it's written so well! Update soon please! XOXO - Lexyy
josayow chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
i love this story, plz update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Thank you for the awesome chapter!
Tonia Rains chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
It is so good to see you back writing again!