Reviews for Slander
LunaFluttershyAmelia chapter 1 . 5/4
This was great, I really liked it. Didn't care so much for the ending, but hey, it's your story.
sonickidds chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awesome story, i hope you right a new one soon.
Maddog3060 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Excellent. I really liked this one.

Especially the last line. Really lets us imagine the sort of things Trollestia's going to get called when Luna gets back. ;)

Good work sir, very fun.
KamiDarko chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I must thank you for giving me, and all of such a fantastic story to read. You have by far expressed Derpy/Ditzy in the best way I have seen so far. The story was brilliant and the characters were spot on. I can only hope that one day you might write a sequal to this that you might grace us all with a warm story and a happy ending.
nina chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
troliesta much?
Kioyuki Oniga chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Loved it, you got Derpy and Dinky's relationship down to a tee
Leafeon0 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
XD i love this story

Specter Von Baren chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
The moments between Luna and the Doo's were very sweet.

I quite liked the imagery I got from Ditzy chasing Flash. It was clear in my mind, a straight and fast flier shooting across the sky with an erratic one that if it were going straight would have surely overcome the former.

Helps that I was listening to Red Carpet Extend-o-Matic while reading this too.

Hhm... I'm not sure how I feel about the ending revelation though... it kind of... makes the conflict of the story seem a little pointless. I think the ending should be extended, the way it ends now feels kind of like there's supposed to be more.

signed

Specter
Skykitsune chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Bahaha! Well, that's certainly not quite what I was expecting at the end. Excellent job!
Lambotrist chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Well that was a fun story. Nice to see Ditzy getting some respect. Pretty well written there weren't any serious grammar or spelling issues I can recall, though I think you said Dinky when you meant Ditzy once but I can't be certain of that. Overall it nice. I liked it.

Thanks for letting me read.
Partying In Canada chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awesome story! Well written,I love the idea of Ditzy and Luna being friends D
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
WOW. plot twist of the century. well done!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Heheheh... And once again, Celestia demonstrates having a thousand years of experience can be the greatest resource of all. This entire story was fun and cute. Good work!
Devil's Flambe chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is a really sweet, heartwarming story. I hope you write more.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Why didn't Luna just zap Sudden Flash?