Reviews for EO Challenge: Oh Negative
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh, I love it! Dean's afraid to give blood.

I sympathise with him too. I once passed out at a blood drive when they stuck my finger to type the blood. NO matter how good your intent it just gets to you.
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
The big, bad, Dean Winchester, afraid of donating blood...? Bloody brilliant! xD It's okay, Dean, I fainted when I watched my friend give blood. I loved this one, like REALLY loved this one!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Haha. This was fantastic :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Bwahhahahahaha! Excellent!

Side note: I'm sitting at work at my cubicle and just let out a very loud guffaw, plenty of confused co-workers staring at me now. GREAT JOB
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Conjures up a brilliant image. Great.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
After all that blood loss, Dean can't handle a needle to give blood, huh? LOL!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I can't believe he actually fainted after all the blood they see in their line of work! totally cute :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh no – didn't see THAT coming! **Chuckling** You'd think he got used to seeing his own blood, huh? Now who's the girl, Deano? Cute, honey, really cute!

xx Kate
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
LOL *slaps knee* Awesome!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So good, so good! Thank you!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
LOL Now I can totally picture this. LOL Love it.
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Another story that needs an illustration! I would have loved to have seen him in a dead faint on the floor :)

Thank You.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hilarious! My goodness, I loved this soooooo much! The ending made me laugh out loud! Thanks so much for the giggle! :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh I loved that, the sulky teenage Dean and then him in a man-sized heap on the floor! When there are donor sessions at work it's always the boys who faint!

Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
First - nice use of the WOW. Second - bwahahahah fainting Dean at the thought of giving blood is somehow magnificent...