Reviews for Summer Magic
Manny1428 chapter 25 . 11/29
Hi I know I'm probably reviewing kinda late but I just wanted to say that this is AMAZING and I stayed up till 11 to finish it! I couldn't put my iPad down!
All Aboard the Jily Train chapter 25 . 11/6
I really really enjoyed this! I had it on my reading list for a long time, but never got round to it because I was afraid it would be too clichéd. IT WASNT , it WAS FABULOUS!
Can't wait to read the sequel, looks like I won't be doing any studying today!
jamessiriuspotterforever chapter 2 . 11/1
I love the fact that this story is one in which James would have to prove that he was worth Lily's while. Can't wait to read all of it. You're an awesome writer!
new guest chapter 24 . 10/31
Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Andrea Joy chapter 24 . 10/28
Hi so I know I'm reading this really late, but I just wanted you to know that I loved it! I cried in chapter 24! I mean I cry in almost anything but still it was so sad! Happy?... I don't know but I loved it and none of the other fan fictions made me cry before. Just so you know me crying is great, it means I really loved it!
Silverfeather222 chapter 24 . 10/7
I really loved your story!
you should've just ended it after the sequel cuz the ending was too. good and now it's just depressing
This is great ️
ToriAlwaysPotterHeart1313 chapter 25 . 9/8
Okay. Okay. I'm not going to lie. I cried. I laughed a lot too. But I still can't get over the fact that I cried a little. The only author (I think ;)) that has ever made me cry is J.k. Rowling. Fortunately for me, it was just a few tears so I didn't embarrass myself completely. But oh my gosh. When Mr. Potter died and Lily and James had the huge fight and Sirius was writing to Lily and when Dumbledoor found the Tale of Two Cities: ugggh... A part of me died. This was so well written and I'd love to read more from you. Amazing story. But have been working on my own James/Lily fan fiction and now has no idea how to make it anywhere as good as this. Stay amazing:D
Bananna chapter 25 . 8/29
YES. DO IT. I just read your story and I like the idea of the sequel. I'd like to know what made them break up! Sounds like the boyfriend story but I'd like to see how it progresses!
Lilliana chapter 24 . 8/11
What you have written is a simple, realistic, sweet story of the (Im)famous love. It is a beautiful tale of young love and the struggles and triumphs that come with it. I have laughed, screamed (internally) and cried. There was horror and light. Sadness and laughter. You carved a simple, literal relationship between Lily and Sirius, something hard to do, and an exquisite one for Lily and James. The two mothers were a riot, and the fathers, well- they were fathers. I, as a wild Jily shipper loved it, and I, as a wild Harry Potter fan, doted upon it. You gave us a more "tough love" story, one that will influence my own writing. I loved Claire, by the way. She was so, refreshing and oblivious in the mist of 4 magical people (Lily and the 3 potters), liked her relationship with Lily, and consequently James. You are an excellent author, and I hope you realize that. Thank you, and gah, humbug.
Lilliana chapter 23 . 8/11
Lilliana chapter 22 . 8/11
GAH HUMBUG! I am ssooooooooo happpppppy!
Lilliana chapter 21 . 8/11
I know I have a thing for highly emotional 'gah, humbug"s, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

Screw you.