Reviews for Divergent Destines 1 A Single Step
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
You know I've read a lot of 'let's make Xander better' stories. Heck I've even written a couple good ones and one really sucky one(at least in my opinion). However I really like the way you give Xander- gumption? initative? common sense?- well whatever it is you write a Xander who pulls himself up by his bootstraps. I like that a lot.
The idea of him actually going out a looking for a way to beat vampires instead waiting for someone to kick his butt into it gives me warm fuzzies. This was an excellent fic.
Igor the Great chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
A very nice Xander story. Highly plausible. Xander IS as smart as you make him out to be. I want more please. ;-)

-Igor the Great-
Jens chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Nice storyline. I've read the other parts available; especially this one and Lonely Letters definitely shows promise. I'm a X/F fan, and I'd love to read more from Divergent Destinies. Keep it up!
DaBear chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
wooo-ta. Great chapter Ice Now back to the grindstone man :)
Bolo chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Nice it like it!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Like it!
rion chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Great story. Please write sequel soon.
Furious George chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Awesome as always, Ice. The conversation between Xander and Oz was good as was when Xander took down that vamp. Please continue with this. I need more.

MagnusXXN chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
I liked that, hope to hear the next part soon.

): )
DarkDyer chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Another good piece, I am really enjoying this whole series, you've got me really looking forward to seeing everyones reactions when they realize what Xander has been up to, and who he is helping.
Malaskor chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Excellent story so far. I hope we get to see more as soon as possible for you.

I like what you did with Xander and look forward to see what you have planned for him - that ankh suggests interesting plans :). The character of Ariel sounds fascinating I hope we get to see more of her. More interaction between her and Xander in the next part(s) would be great.

Keep up the good work.
Mad Minute chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Have you been reading my mind? :-)

VERY well done, IceWing. Who needs super-powers when you have the ability to apply yourself and think your way through the problem? :-D I'm eager to see more - especially about who/what Ariel is and what she's up to, and how Xander will manage against the next Guest Villain.
Amelia chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Great story! Ariel/xan would be cool, I think buffy's a little too concieted ;) More please!
Bruce chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Awesome fic. I can't wait to see where you take it.

RobC chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Great start, can't wait for the rest of the series. Have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite series. Like the teaser with the ankh too, got a destiny kind of thing going here.