Reviews for Reunion
Libby8980 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
i love your writing. please write more. I BEG OF YOU! ok, you got to write another chapter, i mean, i just gave you 100 exlamation marks. THOSE COST MONEY YA KNOW!
XxFiregirlxX chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
This is so sweet! I love this chapter!
krc101 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
love the chapters :)
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I loved this, and don't worry. It's been forever since I read them too. I only slightly re-read the first reading it to my younger sister this year.
SadPandaFace chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I absolutely love this story! You should update this!
Freedom of Choice chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Very good, i loved it. It tells of the unspoken stories
ducttapeandladybugsandboredom chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I love it! Please keep writing! You should write more chapters! I love it!
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
it's really cute, but trey seem kind of emotionless. - he saya that he feels scared, but the readers don't feel the truth behind that. It's kind of like a robot (I-AM-SCARED)

The intent is there, but take it and run with it!

(i'm not entirely sure what that means, "take it and run with it, so your guess is as good as mine, but whatever it means, do it! :) )
Quiet Hiker chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I like this story! I hope more comes out, though I guess it's been two months since being updated. I really like what you did with it. I haven't read them in a couple of years either, so I'm not sure.

Anyway, it's good! I'm surprised they're all so welcoming, though, so if you do add more ever, I'd make them more rejecting (if it suited the characters at all).
ttme123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
It's really good, but you do realize Trey's father was dead? Thts partly why he went to Hendricks...