Reviews for The Galactic Guardians
sailor mini mars chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
so cute! i loved it!
ThatDarnNinja chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Loved it sis! :D And adding the look for the others was REALLY nice :D :D:D:D waiting for chapter 7! :]

P.S Thank you EVERYONE SO MUCH for the reviews! It means so much to me that you care enough and so much [I'm sure] to my friend and sister here. 3 You guys ROCK and just for this I'll get chapter 9 up REAL fast. Lots of love -ThatDarnNinja.
sailor bunny chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Sent here by ThatDarnNinja, like she said it's a pretty good story but you could use a little more plot and less random talks that mean nothing much. Other then that I like the story and I wish you would describe how they look a little better but can't wait for the chapter 6!

Sailor Bunny
Sailor Mini Mars chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I've been looking for a good Sailor Moon story lately and while talking with Sarah, she is ThatDarnNinja on here, she said that I should look you up and I love your story! Post more?
Koga's woman chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
sent here by thatdarnninja. :)
Brook chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
i'm not that into sailor moon but i love thatdarnninjas stuff and she said this was good so i'm giving it a try! thanks for posting!
ThatDarnNinja chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
AHHH!:ooooo...:D I LOVED IT! You have to write soooon! MUST KNOW NEXT CHAPTER!
ThatDarnNinja chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Oh my goodness! Haha I loved it sis! :D:D:D and I bet all those other readers loved it too but are just to lazy to comment...or to busy trying to find the next chapter they just KNOW must be up 'cause they can't wait...like me :P haha love ya and hurry with the next one, can't wait! *heart* -TDN.
ThatDarnNinja chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
You have got to update soooon! :D Oh and by the way...I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! -! Love ya sis, talk later. :]

-TDN.
ThatDarnNinja chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
:O...I love the way you changed a few things, it's perfect! -
ThatDarnNinja chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You bet I'm her sister! :P And I LOVED IT! :D:D:D But of course you already knew that x] but write more soon pretttttty please! 3 Love ya sis.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2