Reviews for IT COMES FROM THE HEART
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This has been a very enjoyable story. Now with old Harlen on the scene...what is next. Looking forward to reading
tammya5117gmail chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Love yourstory when will it be finished. What is Harlan going to do? How will Scott react? How will Murdock, Lian and Johnny help get Dani and Scott back?
ally chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Great chapter...what happens on the trip for the sewing machine? Perhaps Old Harlan may come to see things differently. You have a very fluid writing style, really enjoyed it.
solista chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Chapter 3? Hope... Liked this story, different..but it's a Lancer story. Thanks
Jonah J chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Just found this one, not sure how I managed to miss it as I have read all of your other stories, anyway, awesome story, I would love to see it continued, but I totally understand that RL takes both priority and time! Hope you are having a wonderful start to 2013. Don't let the naysayers get you down!
J
carolynjames chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Oh I hope you do write more on this Lancer fic I love your little sister additions in all your stories...and its hard to get good Lancer au characters...no teresa YAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Good story so far. Are you going to write more?
wandamarie chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
wow please up date when you can great story so far thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
wow it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
carlacipo chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Great story. Never saw the show but running out of FICs in my fandoms
bonanza4life chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I have never seen nor heard of the show Lancer, but you are such a fantastic writer that I had to come read your other stories besides Big Valley and Bonanza (one's I usually read).

This is a fantastic story! Keep up the good work.
gaben chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Great development to the plot. A great opportunity too for harlem to see the delighful side of Danielle and her relationship with Scott.
Lajoci chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Thanks so much for the Lancer story, I love it. Harlan is so evil, what makes him such a mean spirited man? I hope that Dani will help him turn over a new leaf!

Poor Johnny, sick and missing a trip, he will be irritable (but I think Murdock can handle him) :-)