Reviews for Derek&Stiles Fest: Chocolate
Captain Kraken chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
So many ideas so little syrup! I LOVE this line!

Hot and beautiful all in one! You did a great job! Why did you stop writing? You're amazing!
Captain Kraken chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I'm literally tearing up! Oh my God! That was so sweet! The howls! And OMG! I'm rambling like a /lunatic/ lol!
Captain Kraken chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Oh my god! 'He hoped it was blue' actually made me melt! Aww! This chapter was amazing! I love the eye colours :)
Captain Kraken chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Interesting start :) looking forward to the next chapter!
orsiisrom chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
This was a very inventive story. It made me laugh out loud multiple time which is rare, so thank you for writing such sweet scene's in this story!
Nkhen chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
That's a really sweet sexy story. Love it :-)
XxwithxoutaxwordxX chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I really liked this one! It was a great story with good description! I loved your portrayal of the soul mates and the eyes.
AgentAlexKrycek chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely LOVED every word of this from beginning to end. Love the way you write Derek. You actually made me choke-up a little when he gets the response. Never had that happen before! Wish there was more... Thankx!
PeterTheAlpha chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Wow, I'm glad my friend recomended this story to me. Great job.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Oh my god! just read this whole story and its amazing! i love the sentimental sides of derek and stiles and also the werewolf lore with the eyes and soulmate connection. did you make that up for this story? or is that something thats really out there? Amazing story!
FunUnintentionallyCrazyKid chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Yeah this shmoopy smutty chapter and the part after the lanterns was just crappy. I did, however enjoy the parts before that! :D
Kimoniki21 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
OMC! That..Was...AWESOME! .
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Love it!
Luna Ackles chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
This is the second time i've read it, and STILL Loved it! So much! Go Sterek! ;3
You are awesome by the way
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Yes... amh, stop moving please... we are friends. I mean, sure most friends say 'Hello! How are you? Nice to see you!'... but hey, who said that it has to be like that right? Like, you say 'I'm gonna rip your throat out' and I say 'Irrk! Please don't kill me!'... and it works! I mean, look at us now." pointing at the both of them."

Lol! Loved it!