Reviews for Finally
FanFictionBoy123 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Your a very good Author... One of the best
Leonjr chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Im not going to get into much detail on how awesome this was, just that it was awesome, really good work.
Sterling Grey chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
While the ending seemed a bit rushed, (as far as the characters kissing) this was pretty good.
I think you did a pretty good job maintaining the character's personalities, which is kind of hard to find in fics nowadays.
I was pleased with this one, especially Eileen's attitude at the end.
Nice job.
Sabrina Proffitt chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Awwwww I love this story! :D was that the last chapter? Hope not! :)
Justin Munoz chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
This is an epic fanfiction MordecaiXMargaret and RigbyXEileen are one of my favorite couples in the cartoon universe and/or galaxy!
yaiyai chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
i love finally chapter 6 cant wait for it to come to cartoon network :)
The King Of Ownage chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
actually, SHES A BEAVER!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
I love how you integrated RigbyxEileen into the story, I love both shippings. :3

Also, I can SO see that last part when Rigby kisses Eileen. That was hilarious!
PatrickDaPatt12 chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
OMG! this story is awesome. i cant believe that mordo and margret are FINALLY together. As is rigby and Eilein. THis was completely cool.
Anon chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
You really have all the characters' personalities spot-on! Extremely rare for fanfics XD
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Pretty cool story but the character were a little occ ( put of character). Like mordacia wouldnt have just came out and said he loved her. And rigby would denie liking Eileen at all costs even if he did like her.
dalvinsmith12 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
dude THAT WAS EPIC but i think margerets a slut i mean shes been with about 10 guys in the show
The Speedy Hero chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
AWESOME!
RiGbYmAnIaC chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Wow, that was so freakin' intense! I love your story especially the RigbyXEileen parts! Write more soon please.
TheForgottenSoldier chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Kudos for cracking out another chapter that quickly. I knew Angel was up to no good