Reviews for Elusive
Sunchild3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Niaahahaaaaaa 3

So cute!

and kinda sad because of Aerith's solitude. She really must feels alone considering that Sephiroth killed her. LOL

Stupid Sephiroth, GO, TAKE AND FUCK HER! You know is that what you really wanted.

xD

Anyway, I like this fanfiction.
localorange chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Fun fact: Apparently Nomura and the others circled around the idea that Sephiroth and Aerith were lovers while developing FFVII. Eventually it was scrapped. Interesting, no? Especially in light of this fic you wrote.
Erin Deadwood chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I LOVED this one,, hehe, sad endings is so aeriseph ;
Lazy Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I enjoyed it. Sweet and a little heartbreaking, haha. I like the idea of Sephiroth pursuing someone other than Cloud. I actually like him and Aerith, and the ending is fitting. I feel like this story gave him a bit of humanity that he could really use. Great job!
xandria chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Beautifully written story, as always! :D I can't help but want more, but it's perfect as it is. You're right, though, it is rather sad! But I guess I'm just a sap for wanting to see a happy ending for those two, haha. Well done!
Himekimi chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
WaaaaaThis is wonderful,even though it was a bit sad.I love it though 333 Good job!
pangpond chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Uhh...it's a bit sad in the end but I love this!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
LOVED IT!
HextheDaydreamer chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I couldn't believe there was no other reviews so I decided to be first! I think, because of this story, I really want to ship these tow as a pairing. I love Zerith but the way Sephiroth feels for her but won't say it is so real, like he's got too much pride. And I put this on my Favorites :)