Reviews for Blackout
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh yes! Great sense of presence and despair pervading it all. Sam not knowing how to deal with the feelings or even which feelings that belong to him is a heartbreaking touch. Good one!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ooh, love the imagery in this. And love the use of the word :)
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hey Kate, Wowee this is intense stuff. That scene in BUABS is painful to watch, and this is so powerful, it's painful to read.

How terrible it must be for Sam to not be in control that his only escape is unconsciousness.

Fantastic job, well done x
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww. That was a lot of pain for poor Sammy in only 100 words. You captured the moment well. It was a creative take on the challenge as well.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh no! Poor Dean and poor Sam having to witness without any control. I think that would be the worst feeling in the world ever. Scary to think about too.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Whoa...that was intense. Poor Sam and Dean, lovely use of the word though:D

p.s. LOVE your avatar picture...oh how I wish i was that pen ?:'(
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh, my poor Sammy! I enjoyed it very much, and my muse is quite dark lately - not sure why, life is good! - so it was just right. Thank you so much, darling!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I felt so bad for both boys that episode. Sam being ridden around by that demon skank and Dean watching something that looked like his brother do such terrible things to other people and to him.

Nice use of the prompt!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hey Kate.

Nice use of the word.

Hope your holiday was lovely,

Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I don't know Kate, I think Dean might have had a worse day than Sam on this particular occasion! Nice use of the word too xx