Reviews for SGU: The Journey The Mission
IONICWAKE chapter 1 . 5/14
I don't always review fics. But when I do, there epic.
OUATWhoLock chapter 12 . 2/17
Oh wow. I... Can I get the next chapter? Gonna die. Aghhh
PascalDragon chapter 12 . 1/3
This was quite an eventful episode. O.o
It seems that for once Rush did the good decisions instead of Young, but then again Rush tells him that he'd handled the situation similarily...
At least Ginn is now again able to interact with all the crew. :D
Considering that it's a year ago that you last updated: I hope you'll continue to write on this story. :)

PascalDragon chapter 11 . 1/2
What a wrap up O.o
To be honest I didn't really trust Yvsan's intention though most of the chapter, always having the feel that he might do something against Destiny and her crew. Glad I was wrong there. :)
I'm also glad that Destiny has for once only taken minor damage after being repaired nearly better than it ever was since her launch. :)
And you included even all members of the four races in the meeting. Didn't expect to see Furlings in this story or even non-degenerated Asgard. ;)
So the Nakai now know that Destiny is close. That will make matters worse of course... Oh well...

PascalDragon chapter 10 . 1/2
Woah. Just woah. Jaw dropping indeed.
So that's why Ginn wasn't back till now. It was a completely different version of Amanda. O.o And one that achieved ascension now (no wonder with millions of years to go).
I'm glad that Ginn is back though. I wonder what she and Eli will come up with in the future. :)
Nice idea to use a Kino as means for visual communication. ;) Though it seems that at the end of the day Destiny might be in quite some needs of repairs again...
Of course you had to end the episode with multiple cliffhangers... good that I don't need to wait for the next chapter. :)

PascalDragon chapter 9 . 1/2
Oh my, those poor unfortunate souls aboard the Hermes... having to keep up with a holographic version of McKay. He doesn't know when he's gone too far, does he? -.-
Otherwise an awesome episode again! It's a bit sad that the Al'kesh's drive was damaged, but then again things would be over to quickly, right? :) I'm also glad that Young managed to have the communication stone of Varro disconnected quickly enough. It seems though that you forgot to mention that Ryder should be released once the connection is severed. Afterall the last we read was that she shouldn't be released until explicitely ordered by Young... :/

PascalDragon chapter 8 . 1/1
Ha! I read this chapter today on 1st January. So it nearly fits. :)
So it was indeed the IOA which planted Brooks on the Destiny and helps the Lucian Alliance to develop technology to reach the ship! Woah... Luckily Young with the intel from Melbourne was able to put an end to this...
That you sent Eli in McKay's body to his mother invoked a question: do the inhabitants of the bodies know of e.g. allergies or medicament prescriptions their temporary bodies have? Afterall McKay is allergic to lemons and we wouldn't want Eli's mother to use lemons then for the meal...

PascalDragon chapter 7 . 1/1
What an episode. O.o
First that prototype ship, showhow Amanda bending Destiny's rules, then Tarym taking over Young, Eli finding a solution for his "broadcasting problem" and the final fight against the ship... Of course you couldn't have Destiny keep her for once quite repaired state for a while longer, hmm? ;)
Well, let's see what the future will bring :D

PascalDragon chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
So we finally got to one of the temples. :D I wonder what was built in those caverns...
It seems that Amanda has a deeper knowledge about Destiny's programming now. But how did she managed to break out anyway and what about Ginn? And of course it's not helping that Destiny is heading straight for Nakai territory. Did the Nakai stop all seed ships? Or just the one they encountered?

PascalDragon chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
So that's what has been off about Kalin!
And yes, the fruit is a bit Deus Ex Machina like, but then again we had this a few times in all three series already ;) I just hope that they'll try to grow the fruit in the dome and not forget about it again... Especially now that Park can take care of the plants again :)

PascalDragon chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I have a really bad feeling when Tarym says that Eli himself will be of use to him. Something like the Goa'uld mind control stuff and such perhaps?
I wonder why the "software update" of Destiny happened at the Nati homeworld. How exactly did the Ancients plan Destiny's mission? What kind of odds had they thought of? And why are all those Nati ships destroyed? Did the Ancient technology the Nati used contain some kind of kill switch that the updated Destiny triggered?

PascalDragon chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Finally they managed to repair Destiny a bit. :) Now if they only managed to find replacements for the power systems so that they could hold more than 40% of the original capacity :/ Considering the replacement parts sent by the Nati I'd also say that it would be really good for Destiny and its crew to get to another seed ship considering there seems to be Ancient technology available...
I also hope that the Destiny expedition will discover the temples and their meaning. :)

PascalDragon chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
So the Ancients seeded live in more than just Milky Way and Pegasus. Sounds logical so far, though I wonder why they hadn't found any sign of this when the Destiny expedition encountered the seed ship. Then again they hadn't that much time to explore it... :/
And look at that, the people of the planet even worship them. What could possibly go wrong? -.- Could someone please teach Chloe how to handle such things?

PascalDragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
An episode based continuation of SGU. Awesome! And then even well written. :)
Great idea to have Eli store himself in the gate's buffer. Like O'Neill I'm still not fully convinced of Karlin though especially since Lee had reported that there is no one else there :/
Considering that you've shown Amanda, I hope we'll see Ginn again as well.
And now on to the next episode ;)

mjschra chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Can't wait for the next episode!